#2 Helping Her

~We are back guys!.. time for more stories.. so dont get anymore distractions.. let's get into it~

(Y/N) fov

Then...

*After a long day unpacking my stuffs*

My room is finally organize....I got a little back ache... soon enough it will be gone. Tomorrow is a new day for a new school. Gladly, I found jack is the same as school as me and i already finished my mom told me. I got alot of time to waste before the day ends. I kind'a wanna visit the park and have a fresh nature around me.

*walking to the side walk*

I saw the park sign and entered it. It was a great feeling, many people visit this park and couple of children playing the playground with parent watching. I  found myself a bench and sat with my earphones playing (FavMusic/N). I keep looking at the children playing, its kind of hilarious to watch until someone sit beside me. I tried to look at her unnoticingly but she caught me, then I started a conversation to her. She is weird, taking a picture up in the tree.

Lena fov

"Hey... what are you doing?"

Oh... he notice me..

"Nothing personal, just relaxing.. I am searching for birds exactly.. for my gir-her friend. She loves birds especially the red head, white body and blueish wings"

Why I have to bring Emily now... Im such a gay..

"Oh sorry about your friend

"Oh sorry about your friend...umm can I ask your name please? Well its awkward, that we are talking not even know our names yet "

"Oh.. sorry luv.. didnt to disturb you there,  My name is Lena, Lena Oxton..and you luv?"

"(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N).. nice to meet you .. ok let me help you with that picture.. Im sure i can find the one you are describing for"

"Seriously?! thanks luv! I think, I found one right under the branch of the tree look at it please.."

He is familair to me... did we met before? .....familair voice, He looks cute.... Should I ask Him that we met before?... no... some other time.. I can ask him..I think he's my old friend...

"Oh yeah, I think that is the one. Can i ask you something.."

"sure thing."

"umm.. how old are you.. I kind'a curious about that haha.

"Im 16 years old.. so i think you are same year old as me luv?"

"H-How did you know?..... you got some skills. Can you teach me that? Im only joking."

"ahhaha.. you are quite a cute laughter luv.."

The way he talks.. ofcourse not so into british i say that and he blush just it was visible to my sights and it looks cute to him be like that.. I think,

I like him.

"umm luv..
(taping him with my point finger)
(Y/N)? Are you ok? Earth to (Y/N)."

"N-Im Fine, thankyou..""

"hmm I think I better go now luv, I got what i needed for..."

I have to leave, Talon again will come again out of the shadows ..bloody hell those thugs who work with them...

"Wait! umm.."

(Y/N)? hmm..

"Yes luv?..."

"le-let just finished the su-sunset before we go?"

"I think it was a good idea"

"so.. can i ask your num-numb...er?"

"haha *giggle* What? your kind a cute love when you get confuse or something like that ahha.."

"can I get your number?"

"sure.. call me or text me if you wanna go out or something, I will called out my friends too and I hope they will like you. and anything you need, just call me luv"

Did i push little too far? complimenting?.. Or i just friend zoned (Y/N), i really like him.

"Th-thank...you..."

"It was a beautiful sunset indeed."

"Maybe we should go, its night time anything can go wrong in Kings Row nowadays...Can I walk with you all through your way home? atleast your safe all the way if you would'nt mind at all."

"Oh is alright.. i can take it from here, I know more in Kings Row than you luv, remember that.. and Blimey! luv you can come along"

I drag him like a child trying go buy a candy.

"I meant, great.. sooo"

I tried to make a conversation with
(Y/N) but i cannot stare away from him how good looking is he... to think to see him.. beside me. I feel safe around him.

"so.. Im bored, let start.."

"lena? start what?"

"Come on luv?... tell me about your yourself or your family or else you wanna talk about"

I smiled for no reason.. (Y/N) really a tomato right now but he suddenly stops. like He knows something that I dont suppose to bring up...

(Y/N) fov

*flashback*
_You saw him saving your life... and he died for you_
*flashback ends*

"hmm...I-i cant.. lena, its too complicated but ill try to tell you just dont tell anybody about our family secret.."

"Oh...sorry luv? I dont wanna bring it up, and ofcourse I wont tell anyone"

"um... is about my brother..."

~Hello guys, its exactly a 900 words I think so.. and I hope you guys enjoy this part becuz there is more stories to come guys! of what just happened before~

 and I hope you guys enjoy this part becuz there is more stories to come guys! of what just happened before~

~So this is the tracer you are talking about of what her wearing is... (i draw it all by myself)~