#16 Unconscious

(Y/n)'s Mind
*Lights flashing by*

*It a long hall way*

*Why is Lena here?*

*Smirk~*
*Did I do something stupid again?*

*Why are you crying? I'm right here Lena*

*Why... so sudden darkness...*

.
*Heartbeat*
.
.
.

~Lena fov~

*Looking at (Y/n)*

Hang on (Y/n)! Please not yet! Dont leave me like this! I love you. I have so much questions!

Then a Nurse block me.

Nurse: "Excuse me miss, You must wait in the waiting room. We do, as best as we can to revive him. Please, will let you know soon as possible."

I waited...

When minutes turns to hours. I could'nt sleep or eat correctly. I only hope that (Y/n) will still be alive. Hopefully.

I sat on the waiting area.

"There you are Lena! Why are you not answering my calls? Why in the hospital? What happened?"

Emily is here.

"I- its (Y/n)."

I felt a dart point hit my heart and cried.

"Come here."

She hug me and I hard her back. I want to see (Y/n). I'm not happy that Emily is here.

Is that,
I felt nothing.

~Timeskip~
Time check 5:23

I wake up because my stomach is grumbling. I bought (Favsnack) and a (favdrink) at the vending machine and I ate all of them while Emily is still sleeping beside me.

"Lena?"

I look up.

"Angie? Why your here? Dont you have projects at school?"

"It was cancelled when I was called here immediately. I just arrive right now and Lena, why are you here?"

"(Y/n)."

"What?!"

She ran to where was (Y/n) being operated. She opened the door.

She saw horror on every skin of (Y/n) has. All of them have bullet holes eventually, the doctors successfully drawn out the bullets from his skin.

But that does'nt satisfy me yet.

He barely keeping himself alive.

Why would you risk your life for me.

*Flashback*

*In my mind but paralyze to move*

*Sniper shooting gunshots at the van.*

*What happened?*

*Someone is pulling my leg*

*I heard (Y/n) voice*

*A wolf came out and shield all the bullets*

*He became a werewolf.*