#5 The Mission

Here we go again, btw guys thankyou for all your support even though, it just a couple of days and i got alot of views, atleast someone is reading this and i expected to be bad at first. I tried my best to put this into a shape. Enjoy!

~in case i die.

I was shocked of what he wrote to me. I dont want my brother die for such meaningless death. We were preparing for the mission. I got a black leather jacket, a mask to cover my face completely so nobody know who am i, a pair of boots for parkour and a pair of (fav/Color) gloves. John have a leather jacket 51 number at the back, a ninja mask, a pair of black gloves and same boots as me. We got prepared for anything, I got my fighting skills at a good point while my brother has alot of known fighting styles so we got nothing to worry about. I set up a small drone to watch over our parents room. John run to the basement to find the secret passage. John touch anything suspicious, and something click* and opened the door. I keep hearing him talking to me if dad is awake like every minute. I never leave my eye on my laptop but, when i saw dad is not moving a thing. Supposed to be, his moving alot in his bed but this time. Oh no, "John! dad is not moving on the bed. I think he tricked us! He uses the pillows as his body." he replied "Oh fnck, I will use my animal power to hide and best my luck." I waited and keep quiet until a word I heard from the ear piece. "John come out now. I know you were there. I taught you that shadow animal skill." Well, dad find out. I keep hearing the conversation between dad and John, but John cannot say something to dad. Dad is going unpatient every minute. John tried to ease dad "Umm, dad dont be angry or something to me. I just need a paper and a pen to explain to you okay? And dad, Im sorry." Dad keep his silent and John wrote something like he did to me. I think they agreed of what John situation. Then a knock on the window, I opened and to see a beautiful woman wearing a combat suit, with long wavy purple hair, purple skinned and that curve in her bod, but damned... she's perfect. I feel something in my neck and i started to feel dizzy then I black out.

The last thing I see, was that she was staring at me.

~John's fov

Dad agreed with me and mom too, technically she knew too. Dad heard something near (Y/N)'s room. We soon rushed after but there was no (Y/N) to be found. I regret myself to put them all in danger specially my brother. I cannot control my anger. I run out to the streets while my parents came running after me. I tried to find the last place I was thrown out. Trying to find my little brother. Maybe, I will tell them that i got the formula and, me and mN My parents will planned it out. I hope (Y/N) is alright. Please be alright...

~Your fov

My head hurts bad. I started to look around. I only caught one, is that lady with the combat suit and have purple skin but it doesnt manner, She's perfect the way she looks. I started to look at her golden eyes for about good 5 mins while she broke the silence.

"Well, well, well, notre petit garçon se réveille."

She said with a strong french accent. I only knew a few words about french because I was taught by my brother while I was in my younger age. I find out that I was in the cell, sitting on the steel chair and handcuffs my hands on the arm of the chair. Im trying to break the silence after she said 10 mins ago

"So, umm...Puis-je demander votre nom?"

I was red hot in my face of embarassment of what i just said to her then she answered,

"Widowmaker, Cheríe."

I blushing red as tomato when she said Cheríe until a man came in with a scar on his mouth and eyes. They are talking to each other that is possible not to hear anything they said. She left, now im hopeless not seeing her here. I dont know what to do next because he was preparing tools on the table, if I dont answer correctly I'll be doomed..

~Thats for part three of the past! I hope you guys enjoyed it and for the last time thankyou for all your supports! I will try to get better next time. Chereo then!

and the meanings on the french words are:

"notre petit garçon se réveille"
~Our boy awakes.

"Puis-je demander votre nom?"
~Can i ask your name?