#6 Rescue Me...

~So, here we are again. I trying to summarize the past as i can because the orginal is not very, visuality.

My heart beat started to beat fast and have chills sending down my spine of what is going to happened next. "Where is the formula? boy" he said with a deadly stare at me and have a very deep voice that have chills in my hands. "Im not gonna ask you again. WHERE IS THE FORMULA!" It strike me through out my body when he pointed me his knife at my arms. He take a swift knife through my hands and it was bleeding badly down my pants, soon my black pants gonna be bloody. After of couple of minutes, I started to blackout of how much blood it dripped in my hands.

I saw her enter the room and told him "Reaper, that's enough. His not the one we are looking for, but this one could be useful. Its John's brother named (Y/N)." He started to ease the anger and walk out then slammed the door. We are the only ones who in the room. She put a bandage in my hands then it stops bleeding. I started to blush a little when she touch me carefully around my wounded part but she felt no feelings like she was cold as ice.

"Hey, i meant, thanks for helping me, Caring my wound. I would'nt last a day for that."

she then smiled and go back she was before. Staring at me with his golden eyes. "Hi, can you tell me what im here for?" I let out a sigh. Im getting bored of this. "Why would I answer that?". I was looking around for escape paths then she walk into me about 2 feets front of me staring at me, observing and analyzing me.

"You're quite a cute, cheríe. I just doing my job here for good money and for bad things."

I blushed hard. Suddenly a window from the left of me break into pieces and saw a eagle turns into a human. My Brother come to rescue me. "Hey (Y/N)! You alright buddy? Who did this to you?".

I see a fist coming to John's face, she push me against the wall for where they can fight against each other without me, btw how can i fight while im still locked.

"Hey sweetheart!, it hurts, did you know that? "

He said while he wipe his blood off his mouth and she said

"Merde, je vais vous tuer!"

He do his fighting stance and dodge her attacks. I was watching them fight aggresively, dodging every attack some are a hit but mostly dodge. They began to tire but John change into a tiger to where his last energy was. Widowmaker has a knife on her back she gets it. John jumped into Widowmaker then she stab him on his hands and he stumbles this is where she can get the movement shaking a little bit easier for her to aim in John's eyes. He shouted for the pain in his eyes. While Widowmaker stab his eye, he reached for me to get the chains off me.

"(Y/N) RUN!, GO! God damnit RUN you stupid! asshole!"

He rushed to her but this time I attacked her with my animal spirit. I turned into a wolf form, biting widowmaker leg, making her to drop the knife off my brother's eye. He pushed me for an upcoming heavy metal materials thrown at me but the last thing I saw John, is being squish by a heavy metal. He gave a smile fading away, I was running away from fear, running away from the death of my brother.

Just to save me...

My mother and father was waited outside and run for our lives. I cried all night, all day. For my Brother, John for he have save us. We transferred town because of what happened. I tried to forget everything that happened in our past but the moments you spend with him is unforgetable, and his death. After days become months, I started to stop and try my best to the bitter end. I will save my love ones no matter what. That was the one he always said to me. He paid our grandmother bills in hospital and my school bills. He helped everyone in the town and my family needs. He was the best brother I have,

and there will be no other than him.

I keep seeing his animal form talking about something but i still have to master the ability to know was the animals are talking.

~Back to the conversation of Lena~

~Your fov

"That is my back story, Lena."
I was almost breaking into tears until she hug me. I was blushing but i do really need a hug, for everything i have been through.

"Its okay luv, I know, you've been alot of hard times and if you want to talk about it just call me. Im always here for you"

We didnt break the hug for 10 mins and it was good.

"So, Lena are you not gonna let go of me, do you?"

Im trying to make her laugh in some point. She let go of me and we stared at each other eyes and we started laughing crazy for just happened.

"What just happened?"

I have a great time with her. I do like her brown eyes, her spiky hair and her energetic laugh that makes you laugh even though you dont know what just happened.

"So (Y/N), we good luv? We are here in my house."

I hear a feminine voice inside her house. She has a red hair and have a pretty face that coming toward Lena for a hug.

"Babe!, You got early, did you get what I want right?"

"Yup, btw, I like you to meet (Y/N).
(Y/N) meet Emily and Emily
meet (Y/N)."

"Sup..."

I said with a sad expression. I think this Emily has a relationship with Lena.

"Oh, hello there (Y/N). Why you feel sad?"

"Its not you gonna worry about. So you may excuse me, im gonna leave now."

I started to get angry of what? Jealous.
Its starting to flood through my mind of jealousy to my questions why i being angry and sad in the same time but Lena stop me for a moment by holding my hand and i look back.

"Becareful going home okay? alot of things change here."

I nodded and they go back to their house and once again im all alone, walking on the streets of London. Then i got a feeling im being watched but i just shake it off. After 32 mins, I arrive home. Mom and Dad are sleeping and walked to my room upstairs and close the door quietly. I fell asleep fast of how tired Am I, walking for 32 mins. Tomorrow is a big day, I hope this would'nt get worst..

maybe.

~Thats for the last part of the past!, i have a blast. So guys just comment down below of who we gonna meet first? Im excited! GL :D

A.Tracer
or
B.Widowmaker
or
C. None, XD