PREFACE :

Have you ever heard a voice inside your mind telling you to love someone who is dangerous.
His job is to kill and torture them brutally without even thinking. But this Beast somehow stole my heart. He never did it intentionally.

Oh wait I'm soryy he might not have done intentionally but in the first case it was forced upon me but now it's not forced.

We have a beautiful baby boy and a girl. I named my son after HARRY's middle name Edward. He is six years old  with one or two teeths missing and my daughter who's name is Darcy which was given by Harry. She is 3 years old with jumbled words coming out of her mouth.

I have the perfect husband, kids, parents and siblings. I love my life but it seems that i have been with a family who loves me so much and I never want to loose them.

________________________________

Hello guys pen name is Cricuss. I'm a proud author with less skills in camparison to you guys.

This book will have:

1. Mature content
2. Violence
3. Self harming
4. Use of swearing
5. A lot of love
6. And me popping up a lot of A/Ns.

I'm just another girl trying to make a life out of this hell of a world. If I don't post then I might have my exams or I have lost myself again. I literally do this once in a while so please do forgive me.

This book is my own creation and I dont want anyone taking it's credit as their own. I know you guys get inspiration but think before you start copying someone's work as your owns.

________________________________

If you do like this book please vote, share and comment. I accept all the negative and positive comments.

Hope you have a lovely and a healthy life!!!!!!!!!