Chapter 1: Second life, second chance

A/n: Hi, everybody this is my first fanfiction and i'm nervous a little. There will be grammar mistakes, because english is not my first language. I don't own the 2 animes/mangas. The plot is mine, but I don't deny I was inspired by the lot of amazing fanfics. Start now:

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Tsuna's P.O.V:

Blood.

Everywhere i look, i see my family members lying on the ground in a pond of blood. Is it theirs or the enemy's, nobody knows. The matter is that my family is dead... I don't want to believe. They gave me everything. They were my everything.

Friends

Family

MY HOME.

And now, they are gone. If they didn't exist, i would be the same dame who everybody bullies. Sh*t, i would have been suicided, if they had not come. But if they hadn't met me, they would be ALIVE...

My body starts to go numb, my vision is getting darker.

Minna, sorry for being a burden. I will follow you. If we are reborn someday, i wish that we won't meet, because that way, you all will have a better life.
.
.
.

I love all of you.

GOODBYE.

Third P.O.V:

Tsuna woke up.

'What weird dream did i have again? I really wanna know what it means...'
He was thinking about such a things, when he heard...

"TSUNA!!! IF YOU DON'T COME, YOU WILL BE LATE!!!

Tsuna got out of his thoughts, and ran out.

"Good morning to you too, Rin-nii. And if you don't hurry, you will be late, too. See, Yukio-nii have already left."

"Sh*t" ( Sorry, there will be some *cough* curses )

Rin was looking at his little brother.

'Ah, why can't Yukio be a little bit like Tsuna? He is so sweet. But that's impossible...'

A bit delayed, he heard what was said to him, and hurrying, the two of them left the house. The city centre isn't that far away from their home, which is a church. Their father was a priest. They passed the park when they heard something.
They looked there, and to their suprise, they saw a few kids were shooting down some pigeons. Rin, being him, couldn't stop himself from interfering. Tsuna, worried for his brother, went after him, but he kept quite. He was not happy, too.

"Hey, a**holes, do you want to die?"

"Oh, no! The demon and his brother are here, what are we supposed to do?" Asked B1  ( I'm lazy to come up with names for side characters~~)

"We should apologize, we are gentlemen, aren't we?"

Smirked that sonof... gentleman, who unequivocally was the leader of the little group.

"We. *grabs an injured dove* Are. *grabs its neck roughly* Very SORRY!!!

*CRACK*

In the leader's hand was now a dead bird.
Tsuna holds back his tears, tries not to shout. He was terrified of the way the boys treated the little animal.
Rin couldn't hold himself back. He jumps at the nearest a**hole, who appeared to be B1.