Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

A/n: Hi, everybody.... it's been a while? Ah... sorry. I am absolutely trying to break this wall which is called Writer's block, but it isn't as easy as it sounds. Today I was thinking of reasons and tried to think about a way to arrive to my imagined ending. But the ending is still far away, so... But, you all are here to read and not to listen to my ramble. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

The three of them silently were looking as the brunette slowly opened his eyes. They were sunset orange and were glowing in the slightly dark room.

"How are you feeling, Tsuna?" Fon asked as he was looking at the brunette with amazement. Those beautiful glowing eyes directed at the Arcobaleno.

"I... can't really describe it." A calm voice which was unusual although familiar to the brunette said.

"I feel as if I can do a lot of thing at this moment. However, I feel at the same time my power is draining away. It is very hard to maintain this state, but... my flames are burning away something in me. I think that is the seal on my flames." Tsuna said while looking at the calm demon. Fon was looking into his eyes and were thinking of the said words.

Natsu was walking to his partner and Tsuna reached his hand out to the little feline. A flame started to burn on his palms and the little brunette started to caress the flame mane of Natsu. The lion kit felt that his powers were growing and at the same time he felt so good. He purred under those tender hands.

Lichi was curious about the pair so when her eyes met with the little sky's, Tsuna reached his other hand out to the little monkey. When she landed, Lichi quickly climbed to the brunette's shoulders. And when she arrived, Tsuna started to stroke her with his flaming hand. She also became a puddle under those gentle hands. Tsuna had a cheerful smile on his face and continued to fondle them.

Meanwhile Fon was looking at the three of them, a gentle light was seen in his eyes. He didn't want to interrupt them and wanted to enjoy this extremely cute sight. He wanted to take a photo so he quickly took one with his phone. A little, sadistic smile has appeared on his face.

'Just imagine, sending this photo to the other Arcobaleno... just what face would they show?'

He was playing with this idea, but then he focused on his tasks at the moment. And later he could send it, so where is the problem?

"I see. So I think now that you could summon them, you should try to control them. And when you feel that you could not maintain them, we will try some breathing technics and then I will teach you how to feel your flames in your body." Fon said and the three who was enjoying their activities, looked at him. The animals had a disapproving face because it meant that the patting time is over. But they understood that it was important for the brunette to learn abour his flames, so they reluctantly went to the side.

Tsuna looked at his contracted demon.

"How do you control your flames? I have done it unconsciously before, but I don't know the properly." He said while he tilted his head.

"Try to imagine that your flames are your extended body parts, they represent your will. If you think of something, imagine that your flames do as you want them. For example, try to flap your flame to your other hand. Imagine it to fly to your other hand."

Tsuna nodded and then loomed at his right hand. In the centre of his hand, there burnt his Sky flames. Then he imagined it to fly up and to flutter to his other palm. He almost gave a high noise when he realized that the flames have done as he thought it. Now he thought of more to appear and to flew around him. His flames were doing as they were expected.