Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1

A/n: Hi, everybody! So, so, so SORRY for the late update. I'm such a bad author. I hope you all will forgive me. 🙇🙇🙇 I don't know how this chapter will end. I had/have to think a lot of thing while writing. I hope you all will like it. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's talking"

Third P.O.V:

Tsuna had a long week. On Monday, when they all had the summoning lesson, he and his brother, Rin went home. After seeing that his otouto has no physical problem, with a little persuading, the eldest of the Okumura brothers went back to the cram school while Tsuna skipped that day.

The brunet just wanted to lie down, he felt so extremelly exhausted. So he went to his bed and closed his eyes. That was the start of his weird dreams.

He always dreamt of a shadow of a supposed to be man. Tsuna couldn't make out his figure,but the voice was that kind of deep that makes you shiver. The figure always was there, making the brunet feel protected just by his presence. In every dream, it seemed like their relationship was close.

As the week went, the man started to become clearer and clearer, from a shadow to actually gain an appearance of a human, but Tsuna could never ever see his face.

This made the brunet distracted through the week. Since the start of the dreams, and the appearance of that lion, he couldn't listen to the lessons as actively as before. He tried to communicate with that creature of fire, to know more about the situation, but he couldn't summon his flames. Which just made him more closed off. The present that he got, the ring, he kept it on a chain arround his neck, to keep it as a secret.

Of course, his brothers and classmates noticed the change in the brunet, but they didn't bothered him. They thought, ever since that certain lesson, all the Tamers acted strangely. Tsuna and his atmosphere, and the girls. Shiemi and Kamiki started to "befriend" with each other. The problem was that they rather had that master-servant relationship than a that of a friends.

Rin was pissed off. With Tsuna's closed-offness and with Shiemi being that tiny brow's b*tch. He couldn't speak with anybody else normally. Talking with Bon and his co. resulted him and the other fighting. And his other brother was always out. He really wanted to go back to the normal days, when Tsuna was much brighter and Shiemi was herself. And the Training Camp will start tomorrow....

'Great... Just great. I can almost see that something unpredictable will happen...'

●○●○●○●

In a dream

Tsuna was in a forest, more precisely at the edge of a grassfield. He was lying to a tree, taking in the beautiful view in front of him. The field was full of colourful flowers, with the rainbow's colours. The land wasn't that big, it was more likely a secret place in that woods. Being there, it felt like the time stopped. The weather was perfect. It was not too hot and not too cold, and the wind breezed a little. Tsuna closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.

'So...Peaceful.'

Then somebody shadowed the sun from his eyes. The brunet kept his eyes close, knowing that the intruder won't hurt him. Pretending to be asleep, he wanted to see what he will do.

The intruder came closer, and kneed down to Tsuna's level. His gaze never left the sight of the 'sleeping beauty'. Stoping for a moment, he then touched the brunet's cheeks tenderly. Then he sighed, breaking the silent.