Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates

A/n: Hi, everybody! Thanks for your supporting, I was struggling with this chapter. They really gave me strenght! 😊 And about the grammar... nah I rather not talk about it. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

The guardians were following the traces of the Sky flame. They were overwhelemed with happiness as they felt those familiar and warm flames. They were searching for it for a long time. The guardians could feel the hope of finding their place in the world, their home.

They chased the flames, which leaded them to their precious one but then they stopped. The flames disappered - just for a moment later to appear and their presence engulf the area. The guardians saw a bridge full of teens and a few adults. But their sight were on a large golden lion and the person beside him. The both of them were blazing in beautiful orange flames. The guardians' breath stopped for a minute. All of them had the same thought.

'We found you... our Sky...'

Their bliss vanished, when they heard a maniac laughter. They didn't hear what he said, but when the blond man started to run in the direction of their Sky and with a sword in his hand, the guardians' vision darkened. They didn't hesitate, and went to attack.

Hayato threw one of his smoke bomb, trying to slow the blond man down. But he hasn't stopped and he was rushing to the brunette. He lifted his sword to swing at the brunette, but he was slow. The guardians arrived to their respectable place, at the side of their Sky and have done what was their mission. They protected him.

*CLANG*

With that sharp voice, Mukuro and Hibari blocked the incoming sword. It was the first occasion in their present life to work together.

The others weren't slower and they moved to protect the brunette. Takeshi draw his katana and placed it in front of the blond man's neck. Beside him stood Hayato with dynamites in his hands. Lambo and Ryohei stood defensively in front of the brunette and Chrome was beside him. They've done these moves in a mere minute.

When the smoke disappeared, the spectators were shocked. The newcomers were threatening the new Paladin. They moved so fast that Arthur wasn't able to block them. He was suprised too, but he held back and with calmness, he gazed at the two teen in front of him.

"And who are you? Today, there are a lot of suprises." He said with cheerful voice. But he was talking to the wrong people. Hibari narrowed his eyes.

"You don't need to know that, Herbivore. Move again, and I'll bite you to death."

"Kufufufu... The Skylark said well, you don't need to know our names. The important fact is that you tried to attack our Sky. And that is unforgivable." The creepy pineapple said. Hibari glared at him but for once, he let it slip.

"Maa... maa, you two, I don't think it's the right time to argue." Yamamoto smiled at them but his eyes were still on Arthur. He didn't move his katana away from the other's neck.

"Oy, Sword-freak, Pineapple and Skylark! Sh*t up and listen! This man isn't ordinary. He is the new Paladin so you should look out with him." Gokudera said to the others. Arthur turned his head slightly just to glance at the silveret.

"Oh, Gokudera Hayato, what a suprise! What are you doing here? If I know correctly, you disappeared from Italy a few weeks ago." Arthur said. Hayato wanted to send the paladin to warmer places, when he heard the shout.