Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell

A/n: Hi, it is truely heart-warming, seeing that you liked the previous chapter. I don't own Khr or Blue exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"

Third P.O.V

Reborn was looking at a cute scene. He has arrived just now, and he knew that the Guardians will find this place sooner or later. Rather sooner, if he thought about their persistence. But back to the topic. He appeared in the Okumura's room and here the demon found his beloved sleeping peacefully, while a black cat sith was nect to his head and Natsu was in the brunette's arms. Reborn couldn't help, but with his Leon-phone, he took a photo.

'Ahw, he is so cute~. Nobody can see this scene, so it is time to wake up.' And with that, the demon had a sadistic flash in his eyes. Leon, as if reading the other's thoughts, changed into his mallet-form. Reborn was ready to strike.

Meanwhile Tsuna had a dreamless sleep, but he started to sense a little danger. As it became more intense, he quickly turned to another side of the bed, and then opened his eyes. What he saw first was a green-mallet stuck into that place, where he was a moment ago. Kuro was just slightly dogde, too. He unconsciously said:

"Wah, Reborn! I said before, I don't want you to wake me up in Vongola Style ever again!" Then the brunette froze.

'Huh? Nani? What did I say? Vongola-style? Vongola... it feels so familiar... but wait... I said Reborn, too!'

And Tsuna quickly glanced at the other end of the mallet. He saw the demon, who was important to him. He carefully put his partner down and then jumped into the other's arms.

Reborn was a little suprised, but he counted on this move, so he was ready and then wrapped his arms arround the brunette.

'Hmm... So if he sees familiars from his past, it will be quicklier way to regain his memories...'

"Did you miss me?" Asked the obvious the demon.

"Yeah... Oh I washed your suit jacket out. But as I see you don't need it..." Trailed off Tsuna.

"You can keep it. Leon can change it to your style, too. It will be a good defense against physical attacks." 'Demon's too...' And without having an answer, the chameleon jumped onto the suit jacket. He quickly engulfed it, then after a few moment he withdraw from it. What was at the place of the suit jacket wasn't similar. It became a black jacket, with a hoodie. The inside was sunset-orange. It was very cool.

When Tsuna tried it on, it suited him. The aura arround him became more boss-like. However the brunette didn't realize it. He first wanted to say no, but with the others' action, he couldn't say anything by now. So he smiled at the other and then patted Leon.

"Thanks, you too. I like it very much. How did you know that orange is my favourite colour?" Tsuna tilted his head.

"Well, I just knew. But it is time to wake your brothers up. We will see each other in school." He then leaned down and kissed the brunette's cheek. Before he left, he said into his ears.

"If you don't want me to wake you up as today, you should move to another room."

Reborn smirked as he saw the blushing and confused brunette.

Tsuna, seeing that the other has vanished, tried to calm himself down and went to wake his brothers up.

●○●○●○●

In the Cram School

"Uwa~ah. I am so sleepy." Rin said. Tsuna just sweatdropped.