Chapter 15: A Student's duty

A/n: Thank you for waiting for me! I somehow survived the week and now back to write! And I want to thank the 1,09K votes! You're the best! I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's talking"
"Italien"

Third P.O.V

Yamada took off his his jumper and then there appeared a woman in her bra. From her navel to her chest, there appeared a complex seal-like tattoo. And her hair was faded red, which ends were died to blond.

Rin's eyes goggled and Tsuna blushed and turned away from the sight. Reborn just chuckled at his amore's behaviour.

"I'm Kirigakure Shura, an Upper First-Class Exorcist. I was dispatched by the True Cross Vatican Headquarters to investigate the existence of the Japanese Branch's 'Risk Factor'... I'm a senior Inspector." Shure introduced herself. The others were shocked of the girl's indentity.

"An Upper First-Class Exorcist..." Shiemi said, while she was standing beside Yukio.

"Inspector?" The other teacher, who was with Yukio, asked. He was that teacher, who has worked with the Reapers.

"Yeah, here is my license and my patch." Shura took out the said things with a nonchalant face.

The older sensei took the lincense and inspected it. When he gave it back, his treatment changed a little.

"I see. It certainly proves it. I'm a Middle First-Class Exorcist, my name is Tsubaki Kaoru. Sorry, for suspecting you." The now known Tsubaki sensei apologized.

"Ah, it's fine..."

While the teachers were talking, Tsuna tried to fought with his embarassment and looked at Yamada-kun... no, at Shura-san. The brunette saw that the other was well-trained just from the woman's stance. He was curious about the sealing too, but because it was at an embarassing place, he didn't dare to look. Instead, he looked at Reborn.

"Reborn, you knew that she was a girl, didn't you?" The brunette looked at the demon suspiciously with his big eyes. The ravenet hid his eyes and then patted the floppy locks.

"Of course, who do you think I am? Your familiar knew too."

Tsuna looked at his partner who was enjoying the caressing of the brunette.

"Natsu...?"

The lion glanced at Tsuna then closed his eyes.

"She didn't smell like a man. But I didn't except that she would look like this." Said the little feline. He was embarassed with the dressing of the woman, too.

You could see that Tsuna's eyes showed sympathy. He hugged his familiar.

During ther conversation, the senseis finished their talking.

"Anyway, I will be taking this guy to the Japanes Branch HQ." Here, she pointed at Rin then she glanced at the brunette." And the them too"

Everyone was suprised because they didn't except her to bring the youngest Okumura with them.

"Afterwards I 'd like to talk with the brach manager, Mephisto, so please take me to him. All the other Exorcists will return to their dormitories."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Tsubaki said and went to call the Chairman.

Yukio didn't say anything, just glanced at his nii and his otouto then went to call the students back. When the two sensei left, Shura turned to Rin.

"Come on, get up! I have something to say to you." With that, the exorcist girl grabbed Rin's head and kept it in her arm. He was in an awkward position.