Chapter 5: Rooted to the past

A/n: Hi, everybody, so here I am, after finishing the previous chapter, writing the next because I have inspiration. I don't know, when will I finish, but I will post it at that moment. You could say, it's my apologize for being late.Btw I don't own khr or blue exorcist.
Here is my gift!
Please, enjoy!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Third P.O.V:

"Ughh, it's so sad, i can't bear it..!"

"Nii-san!! Why are you lazing around and reading manga?"

"Ah- give that back!"

"And what about homework? If I remember clearly, I gave a few yesterday."

"Yes, you have, but you know I am not good with learning and sitting about a book for a long time"

"I can't argue with that, but aren't you ashamed that Tsuna have already done his homework and now he is researching about exorcism. If I know correctly, you intend to become an exorcist, too"

"But, Tsuna was always smart and I am the type who learns with experience."

And it went like that. The arguement of his brothers went on all day. Tsuna was queitly enjoying himself while he was sitting above a book and reading about the types of demons.

It pasted a week, since they've started school, and Tsuna's health have got better. The other day of the exorcist school, he went in time and joined them with the studies. He had to acknowledge, it was dificult to learn, but luckily, he and his Rin-nii could ask their brother, if they have some problem.

Back to the book, it was intersting. It was about the demons, and their ranking. He found this book in Mephisto's office. If you ask, why would he be there, that would be because their new guardian have taken a liking to the little brunette, and sometimes he invited him to have a cake with him. He also asked Tsuna to call him Uncle Mephisto.

The last time, he was there, he saw this book and he could borrow it from his uncle, but he have to treat it carefully, because it's old.

Tsuna have arrived to part which seems to describe the high-level demons when he noticed a page of the book was missing. Thankfully the writer of the book pushed his pen on the missing page so on the next side, it left a few imprint of some words. Carefully he concentrated to get the words out.

'Other flames, Satan, Arcobaleno, strong '

'Hmm, if my italian is good, I think arcobaleno means rainbow, but the meaning of this words, and lastly the arcobaleno part sounds familiar..'

Tsuna was feeling a missing part in him and he concentrated hard to remember something...

"Yukio, are you going anywhere?"

This snapped out the brunette, and he forgot what he was about to remember. Instead of he glanced at his niis, and saw them getting ready to go out.

"That's right, Yuki-nii, where are you going?" tilted Tsuna his head.

"Hah.. A request came in, so I'm going to handle it. I don't think it will take long so while I am it, i'll go shopping."

"Request... you mean you are going out exorcisting?" Asked Rin

"Yes"

"Take me with you! Surely I'm gonna learn a lot more than sitting here"

"No-o, but you have no authorisation for training on the field, and you have to stay with Tsuna, because leaving him alone would be cru-"