Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson

A/n: Hi, everybody! So the last updates were very disordered but now I'll go back to every update on weekends. So Here is the next chapter! I don't own Khr or Blue exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Third P.O.V:

'Yesterday was... very eventful. But the weirdest thing that happened was Rin-nii wanted to... learn!?'

Tsuna was thinking about yesterday's events. Rin and Bon had a lot of clash that day, but the most dangerous was when they involved the frog-demon. Luckily, they didn't get injured so everything went well and it seemed like that the two idits settled down a bit.

But then Rin and Tsuna went home. Everything looked normal. They were alone, Yukio haven't arrived yet. Tsuna started to learn and he was about to remind his nii that he needs to do his homework before he starts to read his mangas. But what he saw froze his words.

- Flashback -

Tsuna was frozen.

'Is it book in front of Rin-nii?!'

"Rin-nii.... what are you doing?" He asked. Tsuna must know if he had to go to a doctor because he had problem with his sight.

"Tsuna, don't you see? It's our homework. Let's start it now!"

Now Tsuna was sure that he didn't have any problem. Instead he started to worry after his Rin-nii. He went to him and the brunette touched his brother's forehead. It didn't look like he had a temperature.

"Rin-nii, are you alright? You should lie down a little, it was a tiresome day. I don't want you to be ill."

Rin frowned.

"Tsuna, I don't know what are you talking about. Just come here and we do our homeworks."

Rin invited his otouto again and Tsuna just let himself in.

'Perhaps he is just tired, so he speaks weird things. If he is like this, let's give in, it's a rare occasion. He will be himself tomorrow, surely.'

And just like that the two brothers have done their homeworks.

- Flashback End -

'It was really odd.'

Tsuna shaked his head. He had to go cram school now. He had to in his right mind now. He had been thinking about that issue in already half of the day.

While following his brother, they entered the cram school's hall. And there they saw Shiemi falling over her own slippers. She looked like she spoke with the other two girls but they were leaving.

"Shiemi, what are you doing?" Asked Rin.

"Rin.." she looked at Rin with her blushed face. She seemed like she wanted to say some something, but instead she said a "sorry" and left the two clueless boy there.

'Shiemi-nee acts like that since the training. Perhaps Rin-nii said something that upseted her? I think she made that face first when i saw them during my time with Uncle..'

"Rin-nii, did you say something rude yesterday about Shiemi-nee?"

"No-o, i don't think so. She acts like that without a reason." Rin was really clueless.

Tsuna placed the topic for later and he said to hurry into class because it'll start any time. Everyone settled at their places but Tsuna saw that his Shiemi-nee was awkward with Rin.