Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2

A/n: Hi, I'm back~ and have realized that I have 2 same titled chapters so I changed it slightly. I'm glad that you all liked the previous chapter and still curious what would happen during the Camp. Well, just read. I won't give hints. Anyway, back to the story. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

Yukio looked at the Exwires, then at his brothers. He then pointed his gun up.

"Everyone's ready? Then, Ready... Set..."

*BANG*

As the gun's shot, all the students started to run to their direction. Tsuna looked around and then glanced at Reborn. The demon was standing in the shadows, far away from his nii and Shura. His face was hidden by the fedora, but the brunette could tell that the ravenet was looking at him. He smiled a little then turned ahead. In his head, his Intuition was ringing.

'Well then, let's go, Natsu!'

'Gao!/Yes!'

With that thought, the brunette stepped over the defensive circles.

●○●○●○●

Going into the dark forest, demons started to appear. They were a mass of blood-sucking moths, called Chuchi. They swarmed the training exorcists. Everyone's reaction was different.

"Huh, what are these? Moths? Ugh... there's a tones of them!" Rin said, while the moths flew at him.

"Gyahh! I ask the Grace of Inari, the God of Harvest, to fulfill my prayers!" Kamiki summoned her byakkos and they started to destroy the bug-demons.

Bon and Konekomaru said the Fatal Verse of the Chuchis, and Shima just have a blacked out expression while hitting the bugs.

Shiemi wanted to ask her familiar to bring out bug repelling-plants. But the Chuchis were faster. They climed into here pocket and then ripped the summoning paper appart. This way, her familiar disappeared.

"Ni-chan!" Shiemi said and then she was shadowed by something big. She turned arround and saw a big something with two, yellow eyes. She couldn't help, but scream.

●○●○●○●

Her scream was loud enough to be heard by the close students. Rin was one of them and he was the fastest to arrive to the scene.

"Shiemi...!"

Shiemi was lying on the ground, and the chuchis surrounded her. Rin started to swing his wooden sword at the moths.

"Out of my way!..Hang in there, Shiemi!" Rin finally grabbed the unconscious girl, whose forehead was bleeding. When Rin looked at her, his control over his flames went out.

'Get the f*cking away from her!' He shouted inwardly while his blue flames engulfed his vicinity. This caused the moths to disperse in fear.

When the half-demon realized what he did, he as quickly as he could, extinguished his flames.

'D*mn it, using my flames is becoming a constant habit of mine...' He thought of the current state. 'Nothing changed from the past when I was a kid...'