Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?

A/n: I'm sorry  🙇🙇🙇  I'm so sorry. This is a late post, I know. But I had my reasons. This week, I had a classtrip to abroad and we arrived home late, so i slept a lot! But now, I'm trying to keep my promise, so here is my weekly chapter. I don't own khr or blue exorcist. Please, enjoy!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Third P.O.V

Tsuna woke up, his eyes were red from crying.

'I had the same dream. Standing on a battlefield, in front of familiar faces. I feel the tears coming down on my cheek. It feels like I know them, but I just cannot remember their names. My heart crushed at the sight of them being dead, but in the minute, i try to call them out, I just forgot their names and their figure becomes blurry and the next time i notice is myself being awake.'

With this thought, Tsuna looked at his full-packed bags. He became sad for another reason. The funeral of his father was yesterday, and his brothers haven't spoken with each other since their father died. They tried to not worry their otouto, but they couldn't hide it from his eyes.

'Actually a lot happened yesterday'

- Flashback -

After the funeral, Tsuna and his Yuki-nii were inside the church. Tsuna didn't want to disturb his nii, because he was in his thoughts, but he wanted to ask what should they do now and who will be their guardian. When Tsuna tried to say that to his brother, Rin came back and somebody following him. He was..... weird.

"Oh, my it's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Mephisto Pheles or my public name Johann Faust the Fifth. Please call me Mephisto. I was a friend of Father Fujimoto and he asked me if something happened with him, be the guardian of his beloved sons."

Mephisto said while keeping a tissue in front of his eyes. Rin just sighed in the background.

Tsuna smiled at him, he was behind his Yuki-nii. Tsuna knew that he wasn't a bad guy, but he was no-good with strangers.

"It's my pleasure, Mephisto-san.My name is Yukio Okumura. I'm the second son. It's a suprise to know that the chairman will be our new guardian."

"He-hello, I'm Okumura Tsuna, ple-please, call me Tsuna. I-i'm the third son."

He said shyly. Everyone in the room had the same thought.

'K-kawaii'

"Mephisto-san, what will we do now?" That question snapped them out from their thoughts.

"My, naturally you will come to my school. As you heard, I am the Chairman of Yukio-kun's school, the True Cross Academy."

"What? School? You didn't mentioned any school!" Rin said

"Hmm... if you want to be one of us, you had to study first"

Tsuna didn't understood, but his intuition told him he will understand it sooner or later, so he let it slip.

"Haha, I'm so happy to go to the same school as my brothers."

"Tomorrow, I will come for you three to bring you to school. Till then goodbye."

With that said, their new guardian left.

- Flashback End -

With a sigh, Tsuna got out of his bed, dressed up into his new uniform and carried his bag down. Downstairs were the churchmen who he lived together till now and his brothers.