Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions

A/n: Hi, everybody! From this chapter, I think I will get further from the manga's flow (of course, big events still will be in it) and I will focus on Tsuna's part. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demons talking"

Third P.O.V

Reborn was looking down at the sleeping brunette in his arms. He had a calm face, after all, he is Reborn, but his inside was quite a mess. He couldn't believe that Tsuna was here, in his hands. The demon ran throught his onyx eyes, taking in the beauty of the brunette, when his eyes snapped to the bleeding shoulder. His aura became darker.

'How dare that low-life demon touch what is mine? He died too quickly.'

Reborn had such thoughts, when he felt a little twitch on his cheek and that snapped him out of his dark thoughts. The demon looked down to his trusted partner, who was now looking at the brunette. Getting the message, he quickly healed his lover. Now, with his injured healed, the brunette's breath went even and his face became peaceful.

Seeing his love having a good sleep, his dark thoughts went away and his tone was a lot more lighter.

"You know, Leon, it quite a suprise seeing Tsuna again young. We really got a new chance. But I really am curious about what happened at this side..." his glance went to the brunette's face" but one thing is sure. We will not part him ever again."

With his state, he sat down to the wall, and he carefully placed his lover to the floor, keeping his head on the demon's lap.

Taking his hands onto the others forehead, he went throught Tsuna's memories. He saw everything what happened till now and he went back till he saw that an infant was sobbing in a burning house with blue flames. But he couldn't go back further. A powerful seal locked away those memories.

Getting the information of his love, he took his hand from the forehead to the brunette's sloppy hair. With a quite sigh he looked at the other with his onyx eyes full of worry.

"So Tsuna's past memories are sealed and his demon part,too. But his seals are breaking, getting weaker as the days go... That thing was talking about this with that...

Reborn's P.O.V.

- Flashback -

Dying wasn't the best experience which I have taken part. Of course, I wasn't afraid of dying, after all, I was a hitman, but losing my love was another story.

Right now, Tsuna was holding my hand, because I took a bullet, which was aimed at him first. I tried to calm him down, but I could feel that everything was turning into blurry.

"Re-Reborn! I-I'm so sorry.. That was aimed at me and you,- and you took it. Pleas-please, don't go..., I do-don't want to lose you.. This.... This is my fault..."

Tsuna was saying those words. He was blaming himself. I can't leave him in this state. But.... I don't have much time.

"Listen to me, Il mio amore. This wasn't your fault, it was my choice. How can I be the World's Best Hitman, if I can't even protect my love?" I saw that he wasn't listening to me that well." Look, if you don't stop blaming yourself, I will shoot you down right he-" I coughed a few blood up.

'Ugh..time's almost up.'

"Anyway, remember our promise that day?" I saw that Tsuna nodded his head. His beautiful face was full of tears. "Good. I keep my promises, you know. I will come for you, even if you don't want it. So... be... ready..." I said the last part very quite. My sight was turning dark, my body went numb a long ago.