Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto

A/n: Hello, everybody. Thank you for waiting for me, I luckily survived the exams. Now we can go back to the story! I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

"So, it's you... well, then let's go back" The ravenet said as he was glancing at the appearing man. The demon somehow figured it out that he will be the one coming with him.

"Yes. The others agreed, too. I can't wait to meet with Tsuna and to see my nephew in this lifetime." The man in red Chinese clothes said. On his shoulder, his familiar monkey was nodding its head in agreement.

Of course, Reborn knew that their group members wouldn't give up their chances to meet the brunette, but he didn't point it out. He just hmmed then turned to the direction of the summoning circle. The ravenet knew that the other was following him.

'So, it's Fon... my cuddling times wouldn't be reduced that much and Tsuna could learn from him, too. And he is the calmest among us... But I have to look out with him. The quietest one could be the most dangerous and he is part of the Hibari family...'

As Reborn was drowned in his own thoughts, they arrived to the summoning circle where he was first summoned to Assiah. He looked at the circle then at the waiting demon.

"After we arrive, we have to go to that d*mn clown's office. I have a feeling that those brat guardians haven't arranged their applications. And we have to say that another Arcobaleno will be in his precious Academy." Reborn finished explaining and then jumped into the summoning circle. Fon closely followed the Sun Arcobaleno.

●○●○●○●

Back at Assiah, the two demon appeared in the same room where he met with the brunette. He was almost kidnapped at that time. Just the thought of this pissed him off.

"...Reborn, where are we now?" Fon asked, as he realized his comrade's rising anger.

"This is the place where Tsuna and I met. It was an accident as he was attacked by a chimaere and his blood dropped onto the circle." The ravenet said than without a word he started to go the direction of the Chairman's office. Fon was angry when he heard that the brunette was attacked, but he composed himself and followed the hurrying ravenet.

Their way to the office was silent, nobody talked. The familiars of the demons were glancing at each other and then at their masters. They felt the discomfort of the powerful beings.

When they arrived to the huge office door, Reborn turned to Fon and with his eyes, he said to stay outside a little. The calm demon nodded and then closed his eyes. Reborn glanced at him then opened the office. He was annoyed because he has to be with the annoying demon.

In the office, Mephisto was sitting at his table, his hands on the table interwoven. He had that sweet smile on his face.

"~My, Reborn, I haven't expected your arriver this late. What is your problem?" He asked. Reborn flicked his fedora up slightly then glared at the demon. He didn't see the demon since the trial where he shared his crazy plan. But he at least earned Rin's safety for the time being.

"Don't baffle your words. You certainly know what I came for. Well, a little part of it." Reborn said as he showed his smirk to the director.

Mephisto saw it and he was curious about what the ravenet refered.

"Well, I am sure that you are here with the case of the half-demons. I have a hunch that they are the Elements of my dear nephew. I have to agree, you gathered an odd group." Mephisto said as he thought of the indentity of the 7 strangers who protected Tsuna.