Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2

A/n: Omg, I really can't believe there are so many readers. I'm crying from happines. Really. ( T﹏T ) And thanks for the votes, they really lit my days. But putting away my emotions, about the story.To tell the truth, I wanted this and the previous chapter to be one, but it would have been way to long, so in the end I cut it into 2. So here is the continuation of chapter 2. Enjoy!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Third P.O.V:

"Old Man?..."

Rin, while holding his dear otouto, was gazing at his father. Shiro has started to say a prayer.

'What is he doing here? And wait... he said something about demons and now he prays? I don't understand."

While he was poundering, the leader started to sweat. He didn't reckon on this type of human. He wanted to get away as far away as he could but he had to accomplish his mission. So, he tried to act 'cool'.

"An.... EXORCIST?! I'll tear that mouth off your face, you accursed priest!"

The now known as a demon started to run to his father. Rin was about to shout to his father.

"O-Old Man! Watch OUT!-"

What next he saw, froze his words. His father grabbed the demon's arm and threw the demon to the ground.

"-Demon.. Perish where you stand!"

With that said, Shiro pointed onto the demon and exorcisted him. The leader or the demon was screaming, while something black left him. After that he returned to his original form and dropped to the ground.

"Is he alright? What happened with that bas...boy?"

Rin asked, and corrected himself in the last minute remembering he was talking to his father. Shiro ingnoring that word, answered to his son.

"Calm down. He is alright, the demon left his body."

"Wha- Demons?"

"Yes, demons. I dare to say, you can see them now.*blows a Coal Tar*

"Those things are demons?

"Yes, but they are not the only type. You know, the world consists of two dimensions joined as one, like a mirror. The first is the world we, the people live in. It called Assiah. The other one called Gehenna. That's the place where demons live. Oridinally, it was impossible to travel or establish any kind of contact between the two worlds. However the demons found a solution. They can pass to our world, by possessing something or somebody, which exist in Assiah.

These things *points on a little black demon* called Coal Tar. They are the lowest ranked demons and they can live in Assiah by possessing particles of dust. They gather arround darkness and dampness. They also appear near people with dark nature.

But you will understand it eventually. Now we should hurry. Give me Tsuna, I will carry him."

Rin was confused. He didn't understand what was happening. Shiro was nearing to raise his youngest, but Rin didn't move to let him go. First, Shiro didn't know why Tsuna was unconscious, but then he saw that there was dried blood trailing from his mouth. Then he saw that Rin's stamina was depleting, he used his last efforts to keep himself and Tsuna standing.

"...Rin. What happened with Tsuna? And why are you looking like you will drop anytime?" 'Hmm, using the Blue flames after a long time seems to a burden his body. But I think Rin's state is more likely thanks to the shock.'

"That b***ard, he kicked Tsuna in stomach and in chest. I-i think he broke a few of his ribs. Then everything happened fast and I just noticed I was surrounded with blue flames and Tsuna was hugging me before he fainted.What are those flames?"