Chapter 20: Explanations

A/n: Hi, everybody, I'm back! Thank you for the votes and comments! Next week, I possibly can't post a chapter, because I have to learn because of my exams. So, I say it now. 😊 And in the chapter, I will write the events  around Tsuna so ro know  what happens with Rin after the trial, you should read the manga. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

Yukio was walking to his and Rin's room. He remembered yesterday's events. His brother's identity being uncovered, the students reactions and then his own shock. His shock, about Tsuna being a half-demon just like Rin. He protected their aniki. And what was he doing he whole time? He was petrified to his place and when he realized that the Paladin attacked again and this time it was the brunette, he couldn't do anything. No,the ones who helped the brunette were 7 strangers and Reborn.

The events happened quickly and then he realized that he was in the infirmary with the Exwires.

- Flashback -

Yukio and the other students were sitting in a circle, all of their attention being on the young teacher. Yukio looked around, seeing the question in their eyes and then sighed. He knew that he had to explain it now.

"So, as you have seen, Aniki...no, Okumura Rin has Satan's blue flames. That is because he was born from a human woman and a Satan possessed man."

"Uhm... Okumura-sensei... isn't it true that you're Okumura-kun's twin brother, right?" Konekomaru asked as he was holding his bandaged arm. Yukio looked at him, while saying.

"I am truly the twin brother of Rin, but I didn't inherite the blue flames. I undergo daily check-ups, but suprisingly enough, I'm just your average human. But back to the topic, Rin's flame were sealed inside 'Koumaken' so he could live as a relatively normal person for the last sixteen years." Here, Rin stopped for a minute.

"However, Koumaken can no longer hold his flames in check. His power was awoken approximately three months ago... Until then, Rin was brought up without any knowledge of who he really was..." after that there was silent. The Exwires were thinking about the doings of the half-demon and then imagined him living carefreely without knowing about this world. And then his powers have awoken and then his Father died..

It shuddered the students. Bon was the first who came out of his shock.

"Why?... What was he raised for?" He said while crawing. His throat ached after Amaimon's grab.

"To be frank... I don't understand it either. Sorry, that's all I know about this." He got up and started to walk out. Kamiki looked at his faring form then she thought of the third brother. She realized that Yukio didn't say anything about him.

"Hey! Sensei!" She shouted. That got the attention of everybody in the room. Yukio turned to her.

"Yes, Kamiki-san?"

"What about Tsuna-kun? He is a half-demon just like Okumura-kun. And the Paladin said something about his flames... he called them, Sky flames. What is he?" She asked and the other realized that Yukio didn't say anything of the little brunette.

Kamiki really knew where to attack. She asked that one thing which was the young sensei's sore point. He sighed.

"I... didn't know anything about Tsuna. My father hadn't said anything about him either." He left the students there. The last thing he heard was Bon trying to shout after him and Konekomaru calming the coughing boy down.