Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1

A/n: Hi, everybody, I can't believe there are readers and votes and also messages on my story, for me it's unbelievable. Thanks for the votes. And for reading. And for messages. And there are too much "ands" .  (=・ω・=)  Anyway,  I think I will post new chapters weekly, but there surely will be that i have an idea and i must write it down and post it, but the sure is that I try to post it every weekend a chapter.
Btw, i don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Third P.O.V:

"We will be late, Tsuna! I thought, you came to 'look after' me, and now why are we running?" Asked a 'little' sartistically Rin.

"B-but Rin-nii, that Oba-san couldn't get her cat down from the tree. And the cat was scared, too! So we had to help them" mumbled the brunette. He looked at his brother with his puppy eyes.

'Ughh... I can't be angry with him, it feels like I was at wrong...'

That kind of conservation was between the brothers. They rushed to Rin's interview (deja vu~) and for shorting the route, Rin thought about going through the alleys.

"Tsuna, we should go through the alleys, then I think we will arrive in time"

"Good idea!"

They ran to the opening of an alley, not noticing the stares following them.

- A little Time Skip -

"Arrg, we are at a dead end. We are totally lost. Now, if Father knows about this, we will face hell." (Poor Tuna, he doesn't remember his tor-tutoring)

"Don't worry, we have to just go back to the main street and-" Rin was cut down.

"Where do you two want to go? Why not play with us? Remember, yesterday you just ruined our playing."

There, at the front of the entrance, stood 3 boys. They were very similar. Rin was to answer back to them, when...

"No, i don't remember meeting you. Who are you?" Questioned while tilting his head our beloved tuna.

Rin sweatdropped. He didn't know if his brother was sarcastic or he said the truth. But it didn't matter, because of a certain group's captain got angry.

" DON'T PLAY WITH ME!!! Do YoU BeLIeVE, SoMEoNe wILl sAVe yOU?

The previously mentioned gentleman said. Arround him was a group of black bugs. Tsuna know that it was a bad news. Very bad. But what came, he couldn't surpass his suprise.

"What the h*ll? What are those things arround that b*tch?" Asked Rin, not remembering he was beside his little brother, so he cursed.

Rin's P.O.V:

Little Flashback:

I wasn't feeling very well today. When we departed from home, I started to see these little things. The first was with the girl that the Old Man had exorcisted. I saw one of these things. Then they started to grow in numbers and now they are everywhere. That was the cause of us going on a wrong way ( *cough excuse). I tried to not say anything, because Tsuna was here. But when those sh*tholes appeared, i cried out what was on my mind.

"What the h*ll? What are those things arround that b*tch?" There was a lot of them! I almost can't see the figure of a human.

The flashback and Rin's P.O.V. Ends here.

Third P.O.V. back:

"Uhm, Rin-nii, you can see them, too?"

Rin snapped out of his trance.