Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1

A/n: Hi, everybody! School finally ended! Hurray~! I can finally have time to rest, write and read! Thank you for waiting for me and thank you for reading the previous chapter! I really love reading the comments! Thank you all! ❤ I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

Tsuna and his group were walking to the Kyoto Branch. The brunette was looking around because it was his first time in the city. He saw temples and shrines as well as busy restaurants. Kyoto had its culture and it was showed but the signs of the modern era were there. Cars, cinemas and other electronic things. He was so inmershed in his sightseeing that he ignored the blickering of his group. He knew that they weren't doing it out of anger and he had a feeling that they always done it. They only silent or cultural ones were Chrome, who was walking beside Mukuro and the two Arcobaleno, who were talking with each other.

Mukuro was pissing Hibari who looked ready to attack the annoying pineapple. The girl beside them tried to calm the boys. When Tsuna looked at the front he saw that Takeshi was talking with Hayato who was angry with the happy-go-lucky boy, and beside them Ryohei was blickering with the silveret. So their voices were loud enough to draw attention to the group. The passerbys were looking at them with an annoyed expression but when they saw the good-looking group, some of them blushed and hurried away, some squalled and then talked with their friends while looking at them here and there.

All this was ignored by the brunette when he realized that he didn't see the youngest of their group. He looked around but when he felt that somebody touched his shoulder, he almost shouted out. Luckily, he held it back. Instead he turned to the boy.

"Tsuna-nii... are you alright? You were lost in your thoughts." Lambo said as he looked at the brunette with a worried expression. Tsuna smiled at him, reassuring that he is alright and then lay his hand on the other's.

"I'm alright, thanks for asking. I was just looking around because it is my first time here. I'm sure, that when we will have time, Rin-nii and the others will enjoy it... Which reminds me, Lambo, you said that you aren't an exorcist, so how are you dealing with the demons? Because I have a feeling, that you've seen them since your birth. I have regained my sight before my father's... before the awakening of Rin-nii's flames."

Tsuna's voice broke when he thought about his Father's death, but with the soothing pat from Natsu on his head and Lambo's squeeze on his shoulder, he quickly returned to the original topic.

"Well, as you said, I have seen demons since the day I can remember. At first, they were scary and they tried to scare me all the time. As the days went, I learnt that if I ignore them, they won't cause problems or if they realized that I am seeing them, well... I made special bombs which contain Holy Water, so I throw that at them." Lambo said, then he added." You can't imagine their expressions when pink grenades explode in there faces. Next time I'll show it." The little cow tried to imitate their looks and that made the little Sky laugh. He was crying from his laughter.

"Stop... please, stop... I can't bear it... hahaha!" He said. The blickering half-demons stopped their fight and looked at their Sky. They were smiling but then they saw that the passerbys were blushing and then looking at the brunette. They felt drawn to him and tried to walk closer to him. And some of them were demons! The Guardians quickly let their K.I. free, then surrounded Tsuna and glared at the nearing strangers.

Tsuna then looked around and then he remembered.

"Takeshi, Onisan! Do you live in temples? I heard it from Okami-san and then I was curious if your whole family is part of the Order." Tsuna said. Takeshi started to laugh.