Chapter 6: A new rival?

A/n: Hi, everybody. Happy Late Halloween! 🎃 This week I have a schoolbreak and my birthday was yesterday. Anyway I was thinking about the storyline this weekend so I didn't post. I think it got its goods because I have a plot now. I will follow the Blue Exorcist's manga for awhile, but at some point I will change a "little", so it will not be the same. Okay, I think you had enough of my ranting, so let's return to the story. I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

Enjoy!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'

Third P.O.V:

Tsuna's fever went down at the end of the day. Luckily for him, he could rest for two days of the weekend, and on Monday, he could go to school. His Yuki-nii brought his homeworks, so he could make up his absent.

His brothers wanted him to rest on Monday, but he was persistent. So in the end, they let him, if Tsuna stayed within the sight of his niis. For the whole day, while the three of them were in school, he always had to be near one of them. Luckily, their passion to watch him calmed down before the cram school started.

'Haah, they are so protective. I just collapsed a few times, and here they are, keeping their sight on me.'

Tsuna thought, while he was walking to his place. He sat behind his eldest brother, because he knew that Rin wanted to sit beside Shiemi. Tsuna saw the other students and finally, Shiemi arrived. He smiled, and went in front of her.

"Good to see you healthy, Shiemi-nee. I'm sorry, that I couldn't be much help the other day, but I hope that I can in the future."

"Tsuna-kun! How are you? I heard from Rin, that you were ill. And you helped me a lot that time. I'm just happy, that I see you again."

The two of them embranced each other. They have this fluffy atmosphere arround them and nobody wanted to disturbe them, because of the level of cuteness.

Finally, a brave one went to them.

"Khm, sorry, but the lesson will start at any time. You two should go to your place."

"Sure, sorry, Sensei. Come, Shiemi-nee, Rin-nii have petrified in his place, we have to help him" chuckled the brunet.

They went to Rin, Shiemi naturally sat beside Rin while trying to snap him out of his daze. Tsuna just watched the two of them with affection.

'Rin-nii, try to not mess up'

●○●○●○●

"...kumura-kun......Oku...ra-kun...Okumura-kun!"

Rin was asleep while he was drolling. The bad new is that it was in the middle of a class. The good new is..... there wasn't. Anyway, the last yell has got him out of his state.

"Sukiyaki!"

Everyone looked at him confusedly. 'What the h*ll is he talking about?!' The sensei was standing beside him, he sighed inaudiably and tried again.

"....wake up"

"So-sorry" mumbled Rin. He didn't want to sleep, but the teacher's voice so monotone and the text was so much that he couldn't help, but fell asleep.
(Believe me, I understand you, Rin. School is... i rather not continue)

"The h*ll's with that guy.... why is he even here?" That was a rather loud comment.

Rin looked in the direction where the voice came from. He saw three boys, one had a pink hair, another was a small guy with glasses. But they weren't the one, who said that. No, it was the guy with a deliquent's aura. His hair was btown and messy and in the middle of it run a dyed blond stirp. There were several piercings and for the whole picture, he was glaring at Rin as others look at trash.