Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2

A/n: Hi,everybody! Here is the continution of the previous chapter! For making up my absence, I write it longer and post it sooner. I think you ALL will love it. *grins* Kufufufu...
I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist.

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's talking"

Third P.O.V:

The brunette with gravity-defying hair opened his caramel eyes. After yesterdays events, he went to bed, waiting for the familiar stranger to appear. But he didn't appear. Instead, he had a dreamless sleep. For Tsuna's suprise, he was disappointed.

'Strange. Before I realized, I was eager to meet him. And after yesterday's dream, I was so sure to see his face completely or know his name. Perhaps, I was so exhausted or worried after the girls and Rin-nii, that my body wanted to just relax...'

With these thoughts, he got out of his bed and looked at the clock. It showed 5:20 am. The brunet had more than half-an-hour before Yukio's Q&A session.

'Hmm... I should finish that book...'

With that he got his book and opened it. It was the book that he got from his Uncle. As the time went, after 20 minutes he closed the book and dressed up. The brunet wanted to brush his teeth so he went to that direction. When he arrived, he saw that Rin and Kamiki were talking with each other. The half-demon was holding his shirt that he gave to the girl yesterday. Kamiki was blushed a little, but she didn't have that aura which emited arrogance.

'So, if my Intuition is right, Kamiki-san came to give back the shirt and to say thanks. And knowing Nii-san, he said something similar to: " you're not a bad person, after all, huh?" which caused the girl to blush.'

He didn't want to interrupt them, but he really needed that teeth-brushing, so the brunette went near them.

"Good morning Rin-nii, Kamiki-san"

The two snapped their heads to the newcomer. Kamiki's blush became a little redder.

"Good morning to you too, Tsuna. You are very early today."

"I should say the same thing to you. You are not the type to be awake at this time." Said the brunette with his mischievious smile.

"Touché." Chuckled the other. They were talking or teasing each other, while he brushed his teeth. After finishing he was about to leave.

Kamiki, didn't knowing how to speak in, but she felt the need to say something to the brunette. So swallowing her nervousness, she said what was on her mind.

"Tsuna, right? Good morning to you, too. I... i wanted to thank you for saving me yesterday. If you didn't push me out of the way, i would be very injured now. So I am grateful." Ending her monolog she glanced into the other's caramel eyes.

'Weird... I thought they were orange yesterday..'

"Uh, your welcome, Kamiki-san. I didn't do that much, everybody should have done it in my place. But I'm glad that I could help you." He smiled at her brightly.

Which made the other blush, and muttered a quiet "cute" out. Rin was looking at the sight with clear amusement. He just couldn't imagine this girl now being rude to Shiemi. Their atmosphere was that different. Kamiki looked at the other and she snapped out of her trance.

"What are you laughing about?!"

"Nothing" smirked the other.

She couldn't leave now without protesting so they started a little fight. Now, Tsuna was the one who was amused. He felt a precence nearing and looked at the stairs. There, his other nii was coming closer.