Chapter 2.

I probably looked like an idiot, my mouth was hanging open, with my eyes popping out of my head, while a gorgeous women is right in front of me.

"Are you ok?" She asked.

"Uh, yea I'm fine." I said, quickly getting myself together, trying not to act more of a fool.

"So, you look like you're doing some illegal stuff." She crosses her arms.

"I-I-I"  Stop stuttering you idiot!!

"Can I join?" She smirked.

"I don't know if I can get you a fake ID."

"You got that ID from Cole right?"  I nodded.

"Yea I got one of his ID's, I had to use my charms." She smirked. Cocky much?

"Oh well he did mention having a smokin' hot customer before." I blushed. Why did I say that?

"You think I'm smokin' hot?" She tilted her head, waiting for my response.

"Those were his words." I quickly said.

"So you don't think I'm smokin' hot." She grinned. I stiffened.

"I-I mean, I wouldn't say your not, I-I was just-"

"Relax, I'm just messin' with you." She chuckled.

"You never told me your name." She said.

"Piper Chapman."

"Hmm, ok Piper, about that club." She said as she took a seat by me.

We talked for an hour and I told her I'll pick her up (using Uber of course) so she sent me her address. I walked back home and put on my red dress. It shows all my curves and it's also comfortable at the same time.

I threw on my red boots and popped a gum in my mouth. I ordered a Uber to be at my door in ten minutes and did my makeup till then. I left my hair the way it is and made sure I had everything. I got a notification saying my Uber's outside.

"I'm going out Lexi so be sure to wake me up tomorrow."

"Okay Piper."

I walked out, got in my Uber, and told them Alex's address. I texted Alex.

'I'm coming to your house to pick you up so you better be ready.~Piper.'

'Okay ;)~Alex'

Then I decide to text Cole.

'Am I meeting you there?~Piper.'

'Yep.~Cole.'

"We're here." Said the Uber driver.

"Okay stay here."

I walked out and knocked on Alex's door, she came out, and she looked like a goddess. She had a black dress that held her just right, and had curled the tips of her hair, she was wearing black boots and everything looked perfect.

"Hello." She said. I gestured her to the Uber.

We drove to the club in silence. When we arrived I pay the Uber and got out with Alex behind me.

"Here." Cole said. I winked and took the card.

Alex and Cole greeted each other and made small talk when we were in line. As the line got shorter I prayed to god that the gatekeeper would believe I'm "twenty-two", I really need that drink. Once we made it he eyed me up and down.

"ID." He said.  I showed him and he allowed me access, as he did with Alex, and Cole.

"Don't think I forgot that your birthday is coming up soon, miss sweet sixteen." Cole teased.

Here We Go {Vauseman} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें