Chapter 5.

I saw Matthew running to me with two bullet proof vest, two leather jackets, fingerless leather gloves, black jeans, black folded combat boots, a waistband holster, beretta 92FS, and ammo.

He gave Alex one of the leather jackets and bullet proof vest. She was already wearing jeans, and acceptable shoes. I grabbed the rest of the stuff.

"Come on." I said to Alex and went inside the warehouse, to change privately.

"Put that stuff on." Alex didn't dare protest and put it on right away.

When I changed, I put the ammo in the gun and put it in my waistband holster.

"Is that a gun!?" She looked afraid.

"Relax ok? I won't let anyone hurt you, I promise, just trust me." I kissed her on the lips, she tensed up a little then finally relaxed. It was totally unexpected but at least it relaxed her more.

I walked to the safe and put the combination, got my other gun and put it in the spare gun holder on my waistband holster. I covered it with my shirt but not too much for easier access.

"Woah." She said shakily.

"Don't be scared ok? And when shit happens don't make a peep, ok? Just follow my lead." I placed my hand on her cheek.

I silenced my phone and made Alex did the same, but she had to tell her mom she was sleeping at my house, so she wouldn't be worried. Gladly her mom agreed easily.

I went to Matt and he gave me glasses that kind've looked like Alex's. But mines were technology hidden glasses, it identifies the bad and good people if I activate it by pressing the sides, which I did.

"Twins." I grinned at Alex, and she smiled back at me. He gave me and Alex an earpiece and we put it on.

"Care to explain." Alex asked.

"Short, or long story."

"Long story." I sighed.

"Ok." I said preparing for what's about to go down.

"So, I was the favorite, if I wasn't good at basically a lot of things, then it would've been my brother Cal, but it wasn't because he couldn't do anything correctly.

When I was nine years old, nine! That's when my dad started using me cause I was a 'smart baby' and who would suspect a little kid!? So, he started training me, it took a few months but he got through. My dad worked for Kubra the most dangerous drug smuggler there is, at least that's what I heard.

He would make me put the drugs inside my clothing and walk through security, it was terrible but my dad reassured me that I wasn't going to get in trouble, but if I was caught they all would be caught. Once I reached twelve I looked my age right now. I started doing new things like adding new people, training them, you know nothing extreme.

Then I met Matthew. We had the same issue, which was being forced to do this because we had no choice, so we planned an escape. It worked too. We hacked their system telling them we were somewhere we weren't, which worked for a while, till they started gaining on us and threatening us to come back, which lead to a war of guns and injuries. Once they told us they had my brother Cal, mother, and father, I had to come back and beg Matthew to join.

We didn't get away with our stunt that easily so of course we took a few beatings. I was bruised for days and my father wouldn't help or let anybody help me, because he said this was my fault. Then there was an incident with my whole family but me. So me and Matthew went over the plan again and made sure it was full proof, but apparently it wasn't full proofed enough, cause here we are." I finished. Alex looked lost for words.

"Wait, how do you sell drugs at age nine!?"

"Same way a dog knows how to roll over, lay down, and shake. You train them."

"And your mom allowed this!?"

"Nope, but secrets are best kept." I shrugged.

"So where are your parents now."

"They've died in a car crash." I went deep into thought till I felt a pair of soft lips on my cheek. I blushed and smiled.

"Piper, they're here." Matthew said through the earpiece.

"Get down." I whispered. She followed my instructions and we both lay low.

"Stay down till I say so." I whispered, she nodded. We heard foot steps and Alex started shaking in fear. I rubbed her arm and crawled away.

"I know you're here." A deep voiced man said. I popped up.

"Good job." I said, and hopped down.

"I know you're not gonna surrender easily." She scoffed.

"Oh you are on a roll with these observations!" I sarcastically stated smiling.

"We won't do anything, we just need to talk." There was a good amount of distance between us for me to dunk or get away easily for whatever was about to happen.

"Tell that to the scar." I rolled my eyes. It got real silent, then he smirked and pulled out his gun.

"Then I have to take matters to my own hands." I was scared but I didn't show it, he didn't put his gun up at me but walked towards Alex's direction.

"Hey!" I shouted, fear taking over. I started to move but he pointed the gun at me.

"Stay there!" And that's when he ran over to Alex side and laughed maniacally. He picked her up by her hair and put her in a head lock with a gun pointed at her head.

"Come with us, or she dies." I started to panic.

"Do you think I care!?" I shouted, Alex looked hurt and scared.

"I don't even know her, go ahead shoot, I'm still not joining." He choked her more and she screamed in pain. I didn't even wince. He grumbled taking the act.

He pushed her against the wall and told her to sit and stay or else she'll die. Alex looked at me with tears in her eyes, I just wanted to run over there and comfort her. While his gun was facing downward and no longer at Alex, and his back is facing me, I quickly took out the gun and aimed for his skull.

Two gun shots were heard and one yelp. I shot again and again, At his head till I knew he was dead. I ran over to Alex and saw her covering her eyes shaking.

"Alex." She looked up and glared at me.

"You put my life at risk!" She shouted.

"Well I know but, I wouldn't let anything happened to you, don't you trust me?"

"I don't know anymore." She took off her earpiece and bullet proof jacket along with the leather jacket and ran out. I tried calling after her but all she did was run, just like I feared.

"It's ok, pipes, I'll call one of my clean up crew to take care of it. You did a good job, but now you have to take on the boss, are you ready to face Kubra?"

"Right now!?" I shrieked.

"Yes, do it now, I'll back you up on this ok?"

I followed him into the car and we drove off to finally end this war.