Chapter 10.

Tonight is the night of my first official date, also know as my mission. I dressed causal, not even trying. My hair in a pony tail, a pink skirt and shorts underneath incase it gets physical, and a pink crop top that matches the skirt, with some flats.

I sighed and put the ammo in the gun and put it in my short pocket, but not easily visible. I also brought my blow dart just incase. I put on my glasses and my ear piece.

I decided to text Matt telling him to be prepare to clean up either if it's mine or his body. Then he got emotional telling me I wasn't going to die and he had faith, I mean maybe you shouldn't put me in this situation after you knew how long I wanted out. Then Alex texted me good luck, I can tell she's mad and so I sent her a long paragraph telling her how much she means to me, while I was waiting for my Uber.

When my Uber arrived I hopped in gave him the direction, paid him, and got out. I saw James standing there with a bouquet of roses. I walked over to him and he handed me the flowers. I thanked him and he lead me to the restaurant.

I texted Matthew on the low asking him if I should eliminate now or after before he eliminates me, or should I wait when he tries to do something that I should just have no choice into killing him. He replied and all he said was wait. So that's what I did.

"There you go gorgeous." He said pulling the seat for me. I thanked him.

We made small talk and he talked about how he wanted to be a doctor in the future. I mentally rolled my eyes. All he talked about was himself considering he doesn't have to get to know me if he's gonna kill me.

"So when do you get the cast off?"

"Tomorrow."

"What happened."

"Long story." I glared at him.

The waitress finally came and we ordered the medium rare steak with shrimp and fries.

"Anything to drink?" The waitresses asked.

"Just water for me please." I smiled.

"Same here." James said.

Few agonizing minutes our food finally came, and I was starving. I smelled the food and it smelt so good it made my mouth water, I wasn't even paying attention to what he was saying.

I stuffed my mouth with shrimp, forgetting about manners and ate half my steak, I then stuffed down my fries and drank almost all of my water.

"Someone must be hungry." He chuckled. I nodded. He motioned the waiter to come over here and asked to refill my drink. He kindly took my glass and refilled it.

Once my glass was back on my table I started eating the other half of my steak, while he was talking nonsense. I sipped my water and was almost done with my food.

"Hey, that's strange." He said.

"What?" I questioned.

"What's that?" He pointed behind me.

I turned around and right when I did a lady had her tiny mirror out, checking her makeup, talk about luck, because I saw him putting white powder in my water. The lady was too focused on herself to notice, then put her mirror away, luckily he didn't see the lady with the mirror. I turned back around and he was eating like nothing happened.

"What?" I questioned, like I didn't just see him poison my drink. Now I'm too conscious to even eat anything.

"Never mind, it went away."

I slowly nodded.

"I'm done eating, this was amazing, thank you." I smiled.

"Don't you want to finish your water?"

"No." I smiled.

"Really not just a little sip?" He was getting irritated.

"Nope, thank you."

"Can I at least walk you home?" He asked. I nodded.

He paid for dinner and we left the restaurant, headed to my place. Or so I thought. Instead he lead me to a place where no one else was around, nobody can hear a gun shot, or screams.

When I was behind him I took out my blow dart and blew three darts at him, that I knew he couldn't dodge to make him paralyzed, not unconscious.

"Agh!" He groaned in pain as he fell to the floor. I grabbed his face, with one hand.

"Why are you out to kill me! Who sent you!" I yelled in his face. He growled.

"What the hell is wrong with you, I'm not out to kill you! You're crazy!" He barked.

"Cut the act! I saw you poisoned my drink and this is nowhere near my house!"

"Fine! I'm out to get you! But only because you killed my father, so much more people are coming for you! All because you might about to kill me doesn't mean there wouldn't much more where that came from baby."

"Who's your father." I demanded.

"Kubra, and I know you killed his men and those men were parents, who had children waiting for them. They're even people that hates you are out to get you, because I've joined them all together."

"Oh my god." I whispered. I didn't want to hear anymore so I let go of his head and took out my gun aiming at him. He smirked.

"Alex Vause won't be safe either so you better step up your game-"

*BANG*

Was all that I heard, how dare he. What he said and his stupid smirk is what was crossing my mind right now and I wanted to scream and shoot him ten times more. So that's what I did.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

I started crying and then called Matthew.

"Clean up." I hung up sending him my location, walking away from the scene to Alex's house.

The only thing I'm thinking right now is to keep Alex Vause safe.