Chapter 14.

I woke up pretty early on the couch with Alex still asleep on my lap. Tear stains were on her cheeks. I woke her up and she stirred awake.

"Al."

"Yes." She slurred.

She stretch and turned around thinking she was on the bed only to fall off the couch and on the floor with a big thud. I gasp.

"Alex! Are you ok!?"

"Yeah." She groaned.

I checked the voice machine and saw there was a voicemail. It was from the school.

"Mrs. and Mr.Chapman I would like to inform you Piper Chapman hasn't been coming to school as usual, I don't know if she's sick or ditching class but please let us know or else we will have to drop her thank you, have a nice day." The voicemail ended.

I groaned. I'm sure Alex had the same voicemail as me, now we have to go to school, or we can take a day off again and just relax after what happen. I called Matthew.

"Matt I need you to call the school pretending to be my parent telling them that me and Alex are sick. I don't care how you do it but we need a day off from school."

He sighed.

"Okay, it's going to be difficult but after what I've put you through I owe you guys big time."

"Correct." I said then hung up.

Alex looked at me with tired eyes. She yawned.

"Wanna go pack your things."  She nodded and we got ready to go to her old house.

Once we were there she almost broke into tears. She grabbed all of her stuff and asked me if it was okay to bring her moms things, of course I said it was okay. We had four loaded suitcases and loaded it to the cab then went back to my house. When we got back she unpacked her things in her room and her moms things in my parents room, because there wasn't enough space in my closet.

"Okay we're all set." I said exhausted.

My glasses that were on my dresser started beeping. I put it on and it said;

"Eliminate Larry Bloom."

It had his pictures information and everything. Apparently he's trying to destroy me and Alex. Okay this boy is not giving up, right when I said that I get a text message.

"Watch your back Chapman, if I can't have you, no one can." Then he put a creep smiley face emoji. I already knew it was Larry. I rolled my eyes. So dramatic.

He's weak, really weak. I'm upset and tired, I'll deal with this tomorrow. Alex was looking at me.

"It's kinda creepy that your staring at me like that." I chuckled nervously. She looked away blushing.

"I feel weak." Her voice cracked, a tear rolled.

I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Hey, hey it's okay, it's okay! You don't think that I was like this when my brother Cal died with my parents in that car crash!? I was devastated, I didn't care about my parents, I cared about my brother. He was the only one who listening, then he-" I choked.

"Then he died!" I sobbed. "I was miserable for days" I continued. "Couldn't sleep eat or anything but Matthew and a few other people helped me out. You can get through this, I'll help you okay!?"

She looked at me speechless, then she nodded. We hugged each other for the longest and just stayed there till we past out cuddling.

Everything will be different.

~~~

The next morning I woke up with no one by my side. I sat up and walked out my room, down the hall I saw Cals room open, my blood boiled. I ran to his room and saw Alex looking around.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled and she jumped.

"I-I was just looking around, I didn't touch anything." She said in fear. She knew how I felt about Cal.

"Okay lets just get out of this room please!?" I begged, she quickly nodded and walked out fast. I closed my eyes to stop tears from rolling and closed the door.

"I'm sorry Pipes, I was just looking."

I looked at her and saw she took a shower and changed into new pairs of clothing. I hugged her.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I yelled, I just miss him and his room is the only thing I have of him."

"I understand." She whispered.

"Matt said that we were sick and will come to school tomorrow so let's go out to eat okay?"

"Okay."

I got ready and we walked to Burger King then ordered off their breakfast menu. We ate in silence and walked back to my house when we were done.

I suggested we watch Netflix and she agreed. I pulled up old tv shows to binge watch then a few minutes later we fell asleep on the couch. It felt nice cuddling with her especially through rough times, like these.

I'm happy I met her, but I'm also sorry.