Chapter 3.

There goes that alarm like sound. I went to reach for my non existent alarm clock to only have my arms draped over a body. I instantly woke up. Everything from last night came flooding in, sooner or later Alex woke up.

"Turn it off." She said sitting it up.

"I take it you're not a morning person too." She groaned.

"Lexi! Thank you!" My voice command system stopped the ear bleeding noise.

"Lexi what's my schedule." Alex looked at me confused.

"Good morning Piper, your schedule today is, the media center, and the library, or do you want me to put you on vacation."

"Nah it's good." I said hopping off my bed. Alex looked even more confused and shocked.

"Anything else?" I asked while I looked into my drawer for my outfit.

"Polly texted you about that double date tonight."

"Read what she said."

"'Please come Piper, Larry would be so heartbroken if you wouldn't show, please try him out.'" I groaned.

"Thank you Lexi."

"You're welcome Piper."

"You can pick out what you want to wear today, it's all in there." I said to Alex. "You can use the shower when I'm done." She nodded.

I walked out of the shower with my underwear and sports bra and put on my hoodie with leggings and some folded combat boots. I wore my hair in a messy pony tail and put only mascara on.

"Ready?" I asked Alex. She had her outfit in her hand and she was still in her bra and underwear.

She nodded and rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. I got my canvas bag and put my laptop and honors book in there, then went downstairs and ate yogurt and cereal mixed together with blueberries. I also made Alex the same thing. I heard footsteps coming down.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Hi." She said. "Can you explain that device!?"

"Oh that's my hand made voice command, thing..." I said shrugging.

"Hand made!?" I nodded.

"Okay.. wow, that's pretty amazing."

"Thanks." I said blushing. "I made that for you just a second ago, spoons are in the drawer if you want it."

"Thanks."

After she ate we walked to school.

"Don't you need your books?"

"I actually left them at school so that's a plus."

Once we arrived the bell rang.

"Dammit the bell rang! We're late." Alex groaned. I chuckled.

"Don't worry." I assured her.

We got our passes and put our books away and took the books we need.

"See you at lunch?" Alex asked.

"Yep."

We walked our separate ways. Hopefully Polly would stop bugging me and take no for an answer, but nope I'm always wrong.

"Piper!" Polly shouted and ran over to me, I groaned.

"Hello Polly." I said as I continued walking to my class.

"Are you ditching class again?"

"I don't ditch first period like you, so no."

"Oh well, you excited for the double-"