Chapter 20.

"Well it's tomorrow." I said to myself as I woke up. (Even though I know tomorrow will never come *wink*)

I turned to my side to see if Alex was there but she wasn't. I heard the shower turn on and I figured she was in the bathroom. I stretched in my bed and stayed there for a while daydreaming. Few minutes later I heard the shower turn off then the faucet turned on and I can hear her brush her teeth and spit out whatever's in her mouth when she finished.

I was still in bed, too lazy to get up. She came out with only a bra and panties on. I laid there following her every movements. Her hair is still wet so she grabbed the towel she abandoned and dried her hair the best she can, then she went to her suitcase and grabbed her hair blower and completed drying it out.

I heard the hair dryer turn off and heard her come back to the room. I looked up at her and she looked at me too and got her clothes then started putting them on.

"You know, I liked it better when you had on your bra and underwear." I commented.

"I liked it better when you slept naked." She replied.

"I never slept naked?" I said confused.

"Then maybe you should start." She said then winked at me.

"If only you join in." I said smirking.

She was about to say something but was interrupted with the babies cry.

"I got it." I said as I got up off the bed to baby Cal.

"What's the plan?" Alex asked.

I looked at her confused.

"The plan to find your brother!?" She continued.

"Oh! Uh.. I don't know.. I'll just call Matthew to track him and send me his address." I said cradling the baby making him hush down a little.

"Okay." She nodded and handed me the baby bottle.

"Thanks." I said and took it from her hand.
I put the bottle in the baby's mouth soothes him gently.

"I hope you won't have my life munchkin." I whispered to him.

"I'm sure he won't." Alex said rubbing my back. She had got done changing.

"What if he does." I said frowning.

"Let's Not think about the ifs." She said.

I nodded.

I put the baby in Alex's arms and she happily took him while I go take a shower.

"Hi peanut!" She said in a high pitch baby voice. I heard the baby's cute tiny laugh.

I turned around and admired the adorable view before I turned back and walked to the bathroom with a real smile on my face.

~~~

"It's your turn to give the baby a bath." I said drying up.

I had my bra and underwear on and went through my luggage to pull out a 'New York' t-shirt and skinny black jeans with my glasses.

I heard splashing in the bathroom and Alex's struggling from across the room. I chuckled to myself.

"Come on bud! Don't do that!" Alex groaned at baby Cal.

I walked to the bathroom and I see baby cal naked in the bathtub with a smile on his face playing with his toys we brought for him.

"I'm here to rescue you." I said chuckling.

"Thank god!" Alex said groaning. "I'm too young for this." She said laughing.

I bent down and started helping Alex wash the baby. I washed the body, she washed the head and face. When we were done she took the baby out and dried him up. She gave him to me and that's when I started to put his baby clothes on him.