Chapter 22.

18 years later

"Mimi!" Baby Cal said referring to me.

"Yes baby." I said.

"I got accepted to UCLA!" Baby Cal said. Well he isn't so much a baby anymore since he's eighteen.

"That's great baby! Your mima would be so proud!" I said referring to Alex.

He calls Alex 'Mima' because he couldn't pronounce 'momma' and he calls me 'mimi' because it's matches 'mima' kinda. I don't know his logic.

At age twenty-nine, Alex and I got married. She proposed and I obviously accepted. We had a small wedding. We invited Matt which he invited a lot of his friends and we invited Cole which he invited a lot of his friends. Alex met Nicky at her job at the bar and Nicky invited Lorna and Red.

"Mima!" Cal said.

"Whats up bud." Alex said.

"I got into UCLA!" Cal exclaimed.

"That's so awesome, oh my god I'm so proud of you." Alex said overwhelmed with tears while hugging Cal.

Since Alex dropped out of high school and never went to college, she set out her life to have Cal be good at school. He didn't even have to go to college, he could just have straight A's all throughout high school (which he did) and graduate with a diploma) she would still be proud, and when he walked across the stage she was proud. Now she's ever prouder.

~~~

We dropped him off at the airport. Alex hugged him and told him to be good and that she would always be proud. I told him to set out for his dreams and don't do anything bad and no gangs. He knows what happen to me and Alex and we told him never to speak of it to nobody. Which thankfully he didn't.

We drove back home once Cal went on his flight to LA. We went inside and just plopped on the bed.

"Our life was crazy." Alex said.

"Yes I think it's time to retire" I said chuckling.

"I agree." Alex said smiling. We kissed and just laid on the bed, cuddling all day, till we fell asleep, not knowing what tomorrow would bring us.

The End