Chapter 16.

"Where have you been!?" Yelled Polly.

"You haven't been to school! You don't call me, answer my text messages or even greet me in the morning anymore! Are you avoiding me!? Is it something I did? Is she keeping you away from me?" Polly was so angry you can see her visibly shaking.

"Polly can you calm down!? Why are you acting like a crazy parent? Nothings always about you! Me and Alex are going through tough times right now and I'm gonna need you to not make it worse with you being so dramatic!" I yelled.

Polly was as red a tomato.

"Why are you telling her everything but not me! I've known you longer!"

"That doesn't matter! It's our business!"

"Fine! I'll be here alone!" She growled.

"What happen to Pete!?"

"He dumped me!"

"For?"

"He found someone else." Polly had tears streaming down her face.

"Who?"

"I don't fucking know!" She yelled

"Tough love." Alex muttered and I shoved her a little.

"You can hang out with us if you want." I offered.

"No!" She shouted.

"You're never here anyways so what's the difference from any other day!? I rather be alone." She said running the opposite direction.

I try to run after her but Alex grabbed my arm and gave me that. 'Let her be look'. I nodded and just relaxed. I scanned the cafeteria and saw Pete with a group of his friends. The strange part was is that he was staring dead at me, only me for the longest time and he knows I see him but he's still staring. My glasses turned red around his face. Oh my fucking.

I smiled and waved, then looked at Alex.

"Alex let's leave." I said on the verge of crying. This is like a nightmare I can't escape, people are out to get me and I can't trust anybody.

I'm scared that one day I'll stop trusting Alex, what if she betrays me, she can kill me in my sleep. I need to stop being paranoid, Alex wouldn't do that to me. Plus my glasses would tell me and every time I look at her nothing bad happens. Unless... she did something to it.

"Piper! Stop it! She's your girlfriend her mother died, and she cares deeply about you, stop acting paranoid."  I tell myself in my head.

Okay, okay, I just have to get rid of these people quickly and carefully and then I can have Matt erase my information like I'm just another one of these people, these normal happy people. I frowned.

Alex knew not to question and we walked up the stairs, there's no point coming to lunch anymore. I quickly texted Matt that we might have another person to get rid of today. He just said make it quick before the baby starts crying again. I rolled my eyes.

What if Matt said I agreed to do this on purpose, he just didn't want to do this alone, he always says he loves the adrenaline and the rush especially when I'm with him but sometimes this is all too scary and I can't handle it.

"Pipes." Alex whispered coming to a stop by my locker.  "What's wrong."

"I can't do this." I cried out.  "Why is this happening to me!?" I sobbed.

I started hyperventilating and Alex tried to calm me down but it was too late because everything went black and I felt myself being dragged.