Chapter 6.

We're here.

I got out the car and we went over the plan.

"You put Kubras men unconscious, while I'll distract him, then you'll come from behind him and shoot him, but be very careful, not just come up from behind him, just shoot at him from far away like an assassin." I whispered to him, he nodded and took his grappling hook and aimed at the ceiling, once it was secured we wished each other good luck and went out separate ways.

I had one last thought about Alex and pushed it aside so I can focus on the number one thing, get rid of Kubra.

I walked in and two buff guys made there ways towards me and grabbed me by the arm, to only drag me down the hallway and shove me in a room with the one and only Kubra. The whole place was soundproof, no one can hear screams, or gunshots. If you were in a room by yourself then you can only hear a pen drop.

"Well well well, look what we have here." Kubra said smirking.

"You still do dramatic entrances I see." Kubra motioned his men to leave us alone.

"I see you wanted to come back."

"Not really much of a choice."

"So my men persuade you."

"You could say that." I shrugged.

"The men are unconscious, for at least an hour, I'm going in the kill." Matthew whispered very quietly not even Kubra could hear, and he made sure of that, just so he wouldn't risk us all. Wow Matthew works fast.

"Now, I hope you know there's a consequence for all this behavior." I nodded.

He came towards me and cuffed me, if I fought I would get shot in the head instead. I've seen it happen. Then he started punching me, grabbed a bat and beaten me with it, I felt bruises on my stomach and leg. He hit me so many times on my arm, then he kicked it with applying so much pressure that I felt it crack. I screamed in pain, but he kicked me in my stomach. I coughed blood.

*BANG*

A blood puddle formed and Kubra fell on the floor. I weakly sat up in pain and Matthew came up to my assistance and unlocked me.

"It's broken isn't it." He felt guilty. I nodded.

"It's ok, lets just go to the hospital." He agreed and helped me all the way to the car.

He got a bomb that'll spread all throughout the building. It's the kind that chokes you to death and you can't escape it because it's too late. He tossed it in there and ran towards the car and drove off quickly.

Once we were in the emergency room, they asked me what happened and I gave them a lame excuse that they some how believed. Turns out I need surgery and once they put a mask over my face I blacked out.

~~~

I slowly opened my eyes, and was greeted by Matthew and Cole, and a cast on my arm.

"How you feeling?" Cole asked. I stretched a little.

"Good." I shrugged. "Could've been worse."

"You're getting out of here tomorrow, just take your pain meds ok?" Matthew said. I nodded.

"Visiting hours are over." The nurse said.

"Gets some rest." Cole said right when they got out.

I wonder how Alex is. That was the only thing that crossed my mind before I fell asleep.

~~~

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" Cole shouted. I groaned, but then it turned into a pleasant humming noise once I smelled my breakfast.

"We knew you wouldn't want to eat this trash they serve at the hospital so we got you IHop." Cole said.

"Thanks you guys." I croaked. Voice still ruff from just waking up. I ate breakfast and looked at the time. It's 5am.

"Why am I up so early."

"Because you're leaving at 6am, take your pain meds, doctor said you can still go to school but you don't have to, as long as you take it easy." Matthew said. I nodded.

~~~

I walked home and took a shower. I changed into my "girls bite back" crop top with some shorts and white adidas. Everything was a struggle with this cast. I managed to curl my hair with one hand, and grabbed my bag right when I left it yesterday. I saw Alex's bag and took it with me.

"Woah what happened to your arm!?" Polly said rushing over to me.

"Just got into an accident, no questions about my arm please." She nodded but it doesn't stop her from asking other questions. Larry and Pete came over.

"Whose bag is that?" She asked.

"Alex's, have you seen her." She shook her head no.

"How are you and Alex?" She asked, Larry looked curious.

"Not good right now, we had a fight yesterday and I think we're on a break." Larry beamed happily, I rolled my eyes.

The bell rung and I went upstairs to my locker dragging Alex's bag around, I saw a figure come up to me and looked to see who it was. It was Alex.

"What happened to your arm!?" She looked worried and sorry for me.

"Nothing for you to worry about." I said shoving her bag to her, she stumbled back a little.

"What do you mean!?"

"You didn't care enough to stay so why should you care about this!?" I growled at her.

"It was dangerous!" She whispered yelled.

"Oh yea, but I said I wouldn't let anything happen to you and nothing severe happened! You're not the one with a broken arm! But you know it's ok, now I know that you'll just run away for the most difficult parts when it comes to us. You don't trust me, I don't trust you." I simply stated slamming my locker.

"I do trust you!" She shrieked.

"Some way of fucking showing it!" I shoved past her and made it to my classroom.

Fuck her! Fuck the world. Fuck everybody! Why does bad shit always happen to me!?