Chapter 17.

My body was being dragged, I could feel it, I don't know how but I can. Well this is it, this is the end. I'm sorry Alex.

I felt myself being picked up, and now I'm on a cold table. But then I started to blackout some more and that's all I could remember.

~~~

"She's waking up." Alex said, I can tell she was smiling even with my eyes closed.

I felt something cold on my forehead and I weakly lifted my hand up with my eyes still closed, to take it off. I sat up clenching my eyes together while holding my head in pain.

I slowly opened my eyes and I was greeted by Alex and the school nurse. They had such worry in their eyes, well Alex has worry in her eyes, the school nurse looks tired of it and is ready to just quit.

"I called your house and left a voicemail, so they're informed of your little 'incident' today." The nurse said "incident" like I passed out on purpose.

"Here's your pass." She lazily handed it to me.

In anger I snatched it and walked out with Alex by me. How dare she think I did this on purpose I've never been down here in my life! How can she think I am one of those people who fake things just to skip class!?

Once out of far perspective I turned around to face Alex.

"What happened!?"

"You were hyperventilating and I try to calm down but you already blacked out, I had to quickly drag you to the nurse till I decided to pick you up the rest of the way. The nurse try to send me off but I said I refused to leave and she didn't put up much of a fight."

"Oh..." I said rubbing my head a little.

"Does it still hurt?" She said while putting her hands on my head and massaging it a little bit. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Not as much." I sighed.

"Yea, you hit your head on the locker when you blacked out and hit the floor pretty hard." She said. I cringed.

"I wanna go home." I whispered.

"We can't." she frowned. "Well I can't."

"I don't wanna leave you here alone." I said frowning. "I don't know what to do!" I groaned.

"I'm going to try to talk to Matthew making him make us not a threat or target to anyone anymore! I'm sick of this." I said frustrated making my head hurt more.

"Okay, okay, chill! We'll think about this when we go home, just relax because the veins on your forehead are starting to be visible." She said massaging my head once more.

I started crying. Not crying so hard I can barely breathe but just that cry where you just stare, and a few tears fall from your face, while you are left with your thoughts, making you cry even more.

"I can't do this." I whispered, crying gently onto her shoulder.

"You'll be done soon." Alex whispered back.

"Promise?" I said.

"I don't know." She said frowning.

Then I just continued crying until we were interrupted.

"Aye! Go to class!" Said the nurse not caring if I was crying.

Me and Alex walked down the hall and to our classes. I kissed her goodbye and went off my own way. I see Pete walking in front of me, my breath quickened. I hid by the lockers. I looked to see him again but he was gone. I turned back around in confusion till I seen him hovered over me.