I missed you - N

- Please don't forget about your projects, you will present them at the end of the week. You are free now. See you tomorrow, said the teacher and left.

Aish.. I still have to finish it. I didn't sleep much lately because I had to read a lot of books, research information on the internet and put all of them together. I have no idea how to manage my time anymore, with the university and my part time job it's pretty hard to rest.

You can do it Jihyun!! Fighting!! - I encouraged myself.

- Jihyun-ah..

I raised my head and looked up to see Chanyeol sitting in front of me.

- Yeah?

- Can I borrow your notebook please? I missed some classes last week when I was sick.

- Sure, I said passing him the notebook.

- Thank you.

- Anytime.

I gave him a little smile and stood up packing my stuff. I feel him watching me like he lately does, I mean different, and I feel a little strange because of that.

- What? I asked trying to avoid the awkardness.

- Mm.. Would you like to drink a coffe with me? It's not necessary.. just if you want.

He turned his head to the left to avoid eye contact scratching the back of his neck. Why is he so shy suddently? We know each other for 3 years already, we became good friends. I can count on Chanyeol when I need something and he can do so; we are like brother and sister.

- Sure; I had to take one before going home anyway.

Chan smiled happily, afler that he took my bag and started walking beside me.
________

- What's wrong?

- Nothing, I'm just tired.

- You should sleep more. It's not a big deal if you don't study for a day you know?

I know he is right but it's like a habbit for me and I'm not sure I can give it up even if I want to; Now I really want to go for a walk in the city, read a book, go shopping.. everything I used to do in the past - I miss going out with my friends but what can I do? Just thinking about not finishing univesity makes me feel.. I don't know.. insecure about the future.

I'm gonna go crazy sooner or later. *sigh* When had I become like this?

- At least try to relax, find a hobby.. it will help you. Honestly, I'm worried about you Jihyun, you should take care of yourself.

I can feel the concern in his voice.

- Ok, promise I will try, but now I should go home. Thank you Chanyeol.

I give him a shy smile and stand up.

- I say all of this because.. I'm in love with you... he says slowly glaring at the cup of coffe.

- What..what did you just say?

I asked just to be sure.

- I said I'm in love with you Jihyun, he said again, this time looking into my eyes.

For a moment I stopped breathing because I couldn't belive what I just heard; I'm still processing it.

- I wished to say it sooner but I couldn't find the right moment.

- Chanyeol.. I...

- You don't have to say anything, I already know you are not feeling the same way but I felt the need to tell you.