I missed you - N (3)

2 years later; Tokyo Japan

- Oh, c'mon.. just work.. pleasee..

I was hitting the vending machine begging it to give me my juice. I've been waiting for 5 minutes already; I've lost my patience.

Then suddenly I had a strange feeling, like someone was staring at me; I looked around and I didn't see anyone but then something has attracted my atention. Besides me was a little girl, around 3 years old that was holding tight my pants with her tiny hands looking into my eyes.

- Hey.. what are you doing here?

I leaned to be at the same height as her. What is a little kid doing alone in a big company like this?

- Where are your parents?

I couldn't make her speak to me.

- Soobin-ah!! Soobin-ah, where are you?

I heard a man's voice comming from somewhere close to us but I couldn't see anyone.

- Soobin, here you were... You scared me. Ji-jihyun?

His voice sounds very familiar, I wasn't sure until he called my name again, that was the moment when I turned around to face him. It's him; it's really him.. I can't believe this, that he is here in front of me.

- Oppa..

- Hey.. I'm happy to see you, sitting besides me, and thanks that you took care of her, I didn't realise she left.

- Is she your daughter?

I shouldn't ask him so suddently, it's not my business, we broke up and I would be happy if he moved on and found a girl that he loves, I'm not selfish; he deserves the best and to be treated like he treats other people. I know how much he wanted a family and kids.. he used to tell me this many times when we were together.

In my case, I've never stopped thinking about him even if a long time passed and to be honest I've never wanted. Hakyeon is my first love and he will always be important for me no matter what.

But... should I feel bad if I wish not to?.. I mean... gahhh.. I can't even find a good reason..

He gave me a sweet smile and said.

- No, she is my niece. My sister came here to visit me and she let her daughter with me because she had to do something today. I couldn't work so properly havind a kid in my ofice.

- Yeah, I can imagine that.

- Would you mind if we go somewhere and talk?

- Oh.. ok.

- Ok, Soobin-ah let's go, your mother is here to take you.