Chapter 1

I was balling my eyes out crying, i'm going to jail this is my fault of course. I was an Innocent child till that woman came, my stepmother. She drugged my dad multiple times and made him get into drugs,  For my mom she was alive, who knows about her whereabouts though. Opening the door of the audi 8,  the vehicle that my brother owned, he walked up to me tearing up. He warned me not to get involved with my step mothers business but I did and he didn't. He gave me a big hug squeezing me so hard I couldn't even breath. "Don't kill me before I get in Daniel" I said getting out a small laugh out of him.  "Be safe Riles" and with that I walked in knowing what I got myself in to.

---

"Riley Perez, new inmate eh?" The officer said while she checked me out for anything, I was naked sitting on the floor. I was a bit embarrassed and nervous, it makes me nervous just to see her checking my area's. A taller muscular man entered the room "Hey im Mr. Onel, Riley right? Well let's get to your bunk" I followed him out.

"4 inmates a bunk we change bunks if there are any emergencys. Be careful kid you wouldn't wanna get involved with some people here" I nodded, he patted my back as we got to my bunk "Here you go, be careful, I once was in Jail for something I did a long time ago and lemme tell you it was hell, I changed for the better tho and you might also" he smiled and left. A small part of me was wishing he would stay.

I went inside and there were three people. There was a Tall, Muscular girl with black hair and hazel eyes she was on her bed reading a book not bothering to look up. I wonder what she did.

The bunk on top of her had a brunette with red lipstick on her, I switched my eyes back to the other girl, admiring her, I think I was caught of guard by an old women who was walking to me, she looked friendly. She was the first to greet me. "Hey inmate, im Sandy Harlo whats your name"

She held her hand out and I took it saying
"Im Riley Perez" I glanced at the other girl with black hair and she was staring right at me. Her face was so perfect. "Yo Alexis and Maria come over here and meet the new inmate" Sandy yelled.

The brunette came running to me while the black haired one stayed behind reading her book
"Hi im Maria!! you're really sexy, wanna f-"
"Maria shes not a toy" Sandy said backing Maria away. I laughed.

I was gonna shake hands with her but instead she pulled me into a hug.
Sandy glared at Maria then spoke again.

"Alexis get your ass up" the so called Alexis finally got up. "I told you not to call me Alexis gosh Sand, its Alex."

Alex glanced at me walking really close to me I was soon frightened and glanced at Sandy who was shaking her head. I was backing away from her and then she pushed me onto the wall.

"Listen to me new kid, you dont fuck with my friends, you dont fuck with me. I dont need some pretty bitch starting shit with me Im the boss okay?" She said glaring at me
"O-okay" i said stuttering.

She then turned away from me and headed back to her bunk which was across the room from mine. My eyes went to her ass, Sandy laughed shaking her head again "Keep your eyes up" I nodded quickly feeling quite embarrassed.  Alex glanced back for a while then continued reading.

----

I walked into the cafeteria, when i entered the tables were gray with different groups at each. Hispanics,whites,blacks and a mixture

Sandy waved her hand to me and I walked through the tables while getting innapropriate comments from the inmates, I tried to ignore it. "Hey Sandy" I said as I was at her table I took a empty seat. I was introduced to everyone, at the table Maria, Alex, Jasmine and Beatrice
Alex was across me eating and not wanting to look up.
I just wanted to get her attention for some reason.

"Guys lets play a game, 18+ truth or dare" Jasmine said.

"New kid will go first" Beatrice replied.

"Oh, no thanks" I said smiling.

"Oh cmon have fun kid" Sandy replied "fine" i gave up.

Jasmine nodded "okay so the truths have to be a yes or no question. So Perez, my question is..have you ever had sex before" Jasmine asked with a devilish smirk. 

Alex looked up and our eyes met, I felt my cheeks get red, I was deciding whether to say the truth or not since her eyes were on me.

"I-I haven't had sex before"

"Wow thats unbelievable you're hot"  Beatrice said. I looked up seeing Jasmine and Beatrice smiling at Alex. Jasmine whispered something to Alex's ear, Glady I could read lips.

"You'll....be..her...first" Alex then shoved Jasmine so hard she almost fell, she and Beatrice died of laughter. I shook my head smiling at Alex, she just smirked back.

----

I was heading for the showers to take a bath and relax it was my first time taking a shower here and I was nervous. As i was taking off my shirt I was pushed into the wall and my head instantly felt dizzy, I tried to get up but then was instantly kicked in the lady bits, I groaned "Fuck!!". Holding my lower area I was punched in the face and everything just went dark.

~~~

I tried opening my eyes but my vision was still blurry, my head was aching and my lady area still hurting. I tried getting up but just fell back.

The door suddenly opened.
"Riley are you okay!" Maria barged in holding my face in her hands.

"What happened" I said looking around. Maria pouted "Me and Alex went searching for you and we found you in the washroom all beat up, Alex carried you here. I'm just glad your alive, it would be sad to see another inmate die on their first day." I widened my eyes, inmates die on their first day!

"Dear Lord you okay kid?" we both turned to see Sandy with her hands to her mouth.

"Im fine thanks for checking up on me" I said smiling. Sandy patted my shoulder "Anything for you kid,"

Maria tried hugging me, "ill take care of her"

I tried moving a little but everything just hurted, Why did I already have someone hate me, I hate this place so much.

A/N- Hope you guys enjoy this story!