Chapter 6

"Riley Perez down to the office now" the speaker went off and I made my way to the office. Opening the door an old man was there looking joyful. "Hello Riley I am counselor herald and if you have any problems you will be seeing me, I have introduced my self to the other inmates." he shook my hand. "Hello," I said smiling. "We are going to be making clubs and more jobs so inmates have stuff to do in their spare time" he continued "I want you to be Hailey Gorges assistant" I looked confused "Who's Hailey?" he laughed "Oh sorry Hailey Gorges is basically a person who runs this prison" As much as I didn't want to take the offer I needed money since my family didn't have that much for me. "Sure I'll take it"

He smiled "She will be meeting you tomorrow" why did herald want me as this woman's assistant? "Why do you want me as her assistant?" he raised his eyebrows "I didn't pick you Hailey did" "oh" I stood up and shook his hand and left.

------

"Hey Perezfect,"  Alex said smiling making her way towards me. I cringed at the nickname "Hey ass" she smirked "I gave you a perfect nickname and you give me ass wow" she said shaking her head while putting her arm around me. "Are you guys like a thing now?" we both turned around to a sad and nervous Maria who Alex was glaring at.

"Lets go Riley," she said grabbing my hand and heading to the janitors closet. She closed the door. "What are you doing?!" I whisper yelled. She put her finger to my lips "I'm horny" she said trying to slide her hands down my pants but I stopped her "Can't help you with that" I said giggling. She fake death glared me "I don't mind being your first," she said her lips close to my jaw

line and her hands going up my shirt. "Really Alex? in a janitors closet we can get caught" she finally let go "Fine" she looked up "But Perez you'll regret thi-"

I cut her off by giving her a short kiss then running out of the closet while she started chasing me. I pushed Maria out of the way making her fall and Alex laughing so hard she almost fell also. Alex ignored Maria and continued chasing me while I bumped into Jasmine and fell onto her "Woah Perez no need to get touchy" she said raising her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and Alex helped me up. She glanced at me and Alex multiple times and laughed while walking away to Beatrice. What was that for. I looked around and met with dark blue eyes I've seen before. Jessica. Wait no it can't be. Jessica is my ex we dated for 2 years and she broke up with me because she wanted to go away and rob places. I use to give drugs to her and we would make lots of money and then my stepmom took it all away. 

"What are you looking at?" I looked back at Alex who was looking at me with a confused look trying to see who I was looking at. "Nothing" I replied with a smile. She took my hand and we walked to the cafeteria, I glanced back at Jessica and she was staring at me with sadness and a bit happiness in her eyes. 

"So are we like a thing or something?" I asked Alex. She chuckled "what do you think?" I shrugged, I wanted to get to know Alex she seemed so kind and caring and everything about her was perfect and I didn't wanna rush into a relationship and get my heart broken like I always do.

----

"Hey, Perez!" I turned to see Herald walking with gorgeous women beside him she had blue eyes and blonde hair and also looked like a model. Gosh, what is this prison?. "Hey Perez meet Hailey as I told you, you will be her assistant." She shook hands with me, still looking at me seductively." you have work to do so come with me" she said while still smiling seductively and walking her hips swaying side to side. We made it to her office "Search through these files and find file 8345" I stared at the huge pile of files. That was gonna take years, okay maybe I was over exaggerating but that is a lot! she noticed my disappointing looked and smiled. She went over to a cabinet and pulled it open getting more files and stacking it on top. "Search these also" at this point I was getting mad but tried to stay calm "H-how much do I get paid" she laughed "3 cents per hour" 

I stared at her in shock "I don't want to do this job then" I said smirking. I have other jobs and I have to ask Daniel to give me more money, I'm gonna get so embarrassed.She laughed "You have to do this job, I have control over you" she paused "Unless you wanna do something that'll give plenty money," she said smiling mischievously. "What is it!" she walked closer to me "Spend one night with me Riley, I don't like forcing people" her hands were on my waists. I shoved her off of me "No way!" 

She yelled for one of the security guards and I never got a chance to explain anything. They hit me in the stomach with the baton and hit me in the face. "She tried to sexually assault me!" Hailey yelled. She was such a filthy lier. "No shes lieing she was the one who tried to sleep with me" that just made me get hit in the face again. All the prisoners were crowded watching even Alex, Jasmine, Beatrice. Alex went up to the guard "what are you doing!" the police guard holded my hands tight against my back "This inmate tryed to sexually assault Ms. Hailey over here" 
I hoped none of them believed her "I would never do that!" I yelled at officer King.

He shoved me to the ground and I fell on my stomach. Alex stared at me shockingly shaking her head and leaving me. What the fuck?!. Jasmine came and helped me up "Are you crazy Perez?!" how am I crazy?

"I'm not crazy she's lieing!" Jasmine looked around for Alex "Why did Alex leave me!?" Jasmine shrugged "Ms. Hailey has never lied before, she's the  nicest in this prison" Jasmine said. "So you think I actually.."  Jasmine shaked her head "No No I don't know" I stood up and stuck the middle finger out to here "Fuck you Jasmine" while walking away.

"Hey!" I yelled to Alex while she was trying to walk away from me. I turned her around and she looked angry and sad. "Your a fucking hoe Riley" she didn't believe me also. Tears formed in my eyes, I tried my best not to let them out. I just stared at her in silence not knowing what else to say. "Your a bitch and a hoe, I always knew anyways, all you want is pussy right?!" she yelled at my face so close. "All I want is you" my voice cracking. I tried to hug her but she pushed me away "Stay away from me whore, you tryed to assault the person who has helped me the most in this prison!? even sexually." Kara came up and pulled Alex away from me.

I fell to the ground and let all my tears out. No one believed me even the person I liked called me names. I looked around and met eyes with Jessica watching me looking concerned. I wiped away the tears and headed to my cell.

When I arrived at my cell I saw Beatrice and Maria sitting on the ground talking while Alex was beside Kara. The guards let me go to sleep early since I asked politely. I could feel Alex eyeing me, I never glanced at her and just walked to bed. Laying down facing Alex. I can't face the other way for some reason, it gives me nightmares. Kara looked at me and tried to smile without Alex looking at her, she failed and Alex pushed her to Beatrice and Maria making them all fall down. Ooo that must have hurt.

My eyes started becoming heavy, Alex glanced at me one last time and I closed my eyes, happy to have that last image before I go to sleep.