Chapter 5

I was called down to the visiting room and I knew it was my brother "Daniel!!!" I yelled running to him and hugging me. "How are you, little sis!" I was too happy to even notice he had his wife beside him "Hey Riley" she said nervously. Me and Amy  kinda kissed back then, It was not my fault, she kissed me.  "Hey Amy" I replie.

"So how's prison life got any girls?" Daniel said laughing and I punched him in the shoulder. "How's dad?" I said hoping for some good news finally.

"Dad is a wreck now he's going out and selling drugs" he paused "I wonder what happened to him, I miss him so much, He doesn't care about us anymore all he cares about is money, I hate it! I hate how you're in jail, and I hate how there's no family out there for me, its only Amy and I with our 2 kids who are wondering where you are! They miss you so much, Mira has depression, she hates herself" Daniel said tearing up. When I was out, I helped Mira with her sexuality, she's lesbian and she hates it, she doesn't know how to come out.  I miss talking to her about it, I was the only one that understanded her. "She should come visit, you should tell them Daniel, just tell them I'm in this hellhole"

Amy was  in shock glancing between Daniel and I. I continued "W-what about that evil witch" Daniel looked up with pain in his eyes "oh that bitch? yea she's in jail the police did a case on her and she got exposed" I was as happy as I can be, my stepmother is in jail, away from my brother and away from me. "I don't know which prisons she's gonna go at though" he laughed speaking again "hopefully not yours." somehow I felt nervous what if she did go to this prison. No that wouldn't happen. I tried to shake the thought out of my head. "Inmates, visiting time is over," Jason King said, the supposedly really rude slut guard. I sighed and went over to both of them tryna hug them "No touching allowed inmate" are you serious I can't even give my brother a comforting hug. I got angry and went to speak but Amy spoke instead "Okay sir we'll be off now Riley" "Bye Daniel, Amy"

~~~~~~

"So Riley and Maria how's your relationship going," Beatrice asked smirking. I was not in the mood, she's just childish even though she's in her thirties, wait is she 30 or 27?. We were in the cafeteria I actually made friends with the cook, her name is Rishcokzi, her nickname is Red since she had red hair.(Y'all oisnb lovers) she's not all nice she's a smart lady.

"Perez, I asked a question, one of you answer or I'm gonna tell everyone here about that k-"  I spoke to her "We are friends..great Friends. I chuckled nervously.

A woman in her twenties made her way to us looking at me only "Perez stay away from Maria or you won't be pretty anymore" she said with her fists clenched. She wanted to fight, I can fight...maybe. "W-what she's a friend" I was confused how could this girl think we would be together. "Stand up right now Perez" she definitely wanted to fight. I'll admit I wasn't that good at fighting. I was nervous I didn't want my ass beat once again. "I can stand up," Alex said making her way in front of the girl. The girl laughed "Alex back off, we all know you're not gonna hit me" she spoke in a lower tone  "When the guards are around" she chuckled.

I stood up and looked at Alex "I can handle this Alex" Alex raised her eyebrows not leaving. "Hey I just wanna say I did not do anything with Mar-" I was cut off by a pain to my face, I was starting to bleed on my lips. I fell on the ground the girl kicked my stomach and hit my legs repeatedly. She was about to punch me again when Alex grabbed her hand. I could see the anger in Alex's eyes as she punched her in the face repeatedly and kicked her stomach. I looked around for the guards, where were they!

I tried standing up, Alex was punched in the face and kicked on the knee. Alex got madder. "Hey hey stop!" I said to Alex trying to stand up properly. She didn't pay attention to me. "please Alex stop just stop!!" she stopped and turned around staring at me. I was trying to walk to her but was stumbling, she ran up to me, my legs gave up and I fell, she caught me and holded me against her. She sent me shivering. My feelings were messed up. I just met her...I-it can't be. She made me feel some type of way, a way I had never felt before. It was so cheesey.

The guards came and rushed to us with like 6 of them. Beatrice explained the whole situation and the girl whose name was Valentine, she was sent to Max. The Mexicans stared at us as we walked to the medical room, Alex holding me while we were walking. It was Beatrice who was beside us. Jasmine was not at the cafeteria and Maria went to talk with the Mexicans.

"Hello I'm Docter Gonzalez, the prisons most trusted Doctor" I tried to smile but my lips hurt and I probably looked weird so I stopped trying. I was checked and there was no broken bones, that shithead probably couldn't even break my bones. She probably had broken bones by Alex though. Alex was checked and she was good which I was thankful for. The doctor put bandages and alcohol which hurt a lot. This is the second time I'm at the medical, I should be more careful. This is a bad week, what did I expect?

Alex was good to go so she left with her friend. The doors opened and I was startled. "Hey, you okay!" Jasmine said running to me and hugged me too tight."ow owwww" she then let go "heh sorry"

-------

"3 pointer" I yelled as I got it in the basket. Its been 2 days and I've recovered quickly from what happened, Alex hasn't talked to me she just spent time with Kara who was the friend who she hung out with last time.Whenever I looked at her I just was tempted to kiss her.I wanted her to hold me like she holded me last time.

Now I'm just playing basketball with Jasmine, Samira and Emma. Its a 2v2 and me and Jasmine are winning. "No fair you got Perez on your team!" Samira whined, Emma, laughed "At least you have me Whiley," Emma said smiling sheepishly.(Samira Whiley, Emma Kennedy, Jasmine Quinn)

I laughed at all of them and turned around to see Alex and Kara. They looked really sus,  Kara handed something to Alex and she put it inside her pants. "PEREZ FOCUS" Jasmine yelled at me and I got hit in the chest by the ball. "Fuck you, Quinn" they all laughed at me. I looked back at Alex, She looked hurt and damage, probably talking about something serious. Alex looked around and her eyes met mine she stared at me for a moment and then walked away. Me being the curious George I wanted to see what she was doing and why  she so secretive and suspicious. She went into the janitors closet and closed the door.

I walked towards the door and leaned my ear onto it and heard the conversation "We good now?" the voice was Alex. "Maybe, Maybe not you aren't off the hook Alexis" I heard the other voice to be Gloria. Gloria was another chef in the kitchen she is Cuban and I think shes Valentines mother.  "J-just don't hurt her, you can hurt me but not her please," Alex said.  Gloria laughed "I'm not sure about that" I heard footsteps coming towards the door and I instantly ran away. What did Alex mean about saying not to hurt someone...could she be talking about me? 

The speaker went on "Inmates get to your bunks" I went inside of my bunk and saw Alex she actually looked really sad. Beatrice and Maria weren't here yet. "Hey whats wrong," I said walking towards her she sat up and patted the spot beside her "I care about people alot, especially you I guess" she laughed scratching the back of her head, she continued
" I love when you smile and y-your so innocent I don't want anyone to take advantage of that." she looked up at me glancing down at my lips then back to my eyes. "Alex, thank you for yesterday" I said. She smiled "That bitch needed to be put in her place anyways" She said.

I couldn't hold back I went in and our lips touched, At first the kiss was small, but then it grew bigger and more intense, it was probably the most intense kiss I've ever experienced. She started kissing my neck,  I let out a small moan, she smiled against me. "I-I don't want to rush" I breathed out. She nodded grabbing my hips and pulling me towards her.

She backed away losing breath and going back to my face wanting more but Maria and Beatrice walked in. Beatrice closed Maria's eyes with her hand. Alex sighed and glared at the both of them she helped me get off.

Maria and Beatrice laughed it all off  "you wasn't gonna get pussy anyways" Beatrice said still laughing. Maybe I was ready....Alex made me feel comfortable not like how Maria did. But I didn't want to rush anything, I just met Alex, I needed to know about this cutie.

A/N- another chapter for yall sorry if your getting confused comment if you are.