Chapter 29

I was awaken rudely by a guard spitting on my face. I wiped the spit off and got up quickly to see Alex was no where near me. I got up and rushed quickly to the living room. I was shocked by an explosion of confetti. My eyes widened as a whole bunch of inmates were gathered. I read the sign "Goodbye and Good luck Riley Perez" I smiled. I saw Alex smiling at me, I could see the sadness in her eyes. Beatrice came and hugged me. Maria also came and slapped my bottom which I hated her for. Then came a fake crying stepmother. "Buy sweetie I will miss you" I laughed sarcastically. Red then came looking sad as well, she hugged me "Have fun out there kid" she said.

Beatrice then walked up "Hey you better remember me, Ive kept you out of SHU multiple times" she said touching her chest. I laughed "Of course I will, by the way, I still can't believe your like what sixty and you still look goregous" I said

Beatrice stared at me "im thirty-three!"

I shook my head, she looked down and back up coming in to hug me

"Ill miss you kid, what fun is the technician job without you, also babes please learn how to fix a lamp, okay?" She said trying not to cry.

"Okay" I said smiling.

She then walked away to Red while Maria came up to me.

"Ahh its the whore" I said hugging her. She slapped my ass again. I groaned.

"Thats what you get bitch" she said.

I shaked my head, Maria stared at me for a while "You know, I'm really gonna miss you, you actually just dealt with the stupid shit I gave you and me always trying to seduce you, I'm truly sorry beautfiul, im sad but also happy that your leaving, you deserve this." She said.

"Thank you Maria, even though you were a pain in the ass sometimes I loved you alooot. You were lucky you got the chance to kiss me" I said laughing.

"Yeah I remember, I think I was high, Can I get a another kiss now pleasee"

I leaned close and gave her a kiss on the cheek, She smiled hard.

"Ill take what I get"

Alex then slowly walked up to me crying

"Alex.."

"Im sorry for everything Perezfect, I treated you like shit and I just don't deserve you. I love you so much, not only for what you are, but for what I am with you. Before I met you, i was just this stupid self absorbed idiot, I hated everyone and would distant myself from people, it changed when you came into my life Perezfect, it may sound cheesy but you're literally my everything, i didnt wanna think about what would happen in the future, I just wanted you all to myself but now I want you to know....don't think about me ever again after this day....forget about me, forget about our love." She said putting her head on my shoulder.

I took her head into my hands wiping her tears

"I could never forget about you, im your perezfect and thats that. What we had was real. I only ever wanted you Alex, i was only ever thinking about you, loving you. Please don't think I would forget about you cause thats not going to happen. I will wait for you and we'll do this together." I said

"You really are perfect huh" she said smirking

I pulled her in and kissed her for one last time, she kissed me deeply and slowly, I never wanted the kiss to end. She pulled away, our were foreheads together "I love you" she said. "I love you so much" I said. I sobbed more. She wiped tears from my eyes and backed away putting her hands up

"You need to go, I get it" she said smirking

The officer was in front of me leading me to the out door. I looked back at all of them Alex, Beatrice, Maria, and Red were all there for me, someone was missing. I looked down into the papers on an officers desk and saw a 99 on it, I laughed a little and walked more up.

I walked more out and got checked in the metal detector. They were all clapping.

"Hey Perezfect!"

"Yea?!"

"Will you wait for me!?"

"I will!"

She smiled and that was all I needed to see.

END OF STORY