Chapter 3

"Thanks but I'm taken," Alex said staring at me with a blank. "

Oh heh nice," I said looking away.

She then burst out laughing, I was confused to as why she was acting like that. "I'm joking Perez, relationships suck, the next time I probably date someone my heart is gonna get broken...like always," she said sighing looking down.

"I-I mean not all people are just gonna break your heart" I replied. She stared at me for a few seconds saying "Maybe....but why would you care?" 

She stared into my eyes searching for an answer "I'm just saying just because one person broke your heart doesn't mean all people will break your heart, maybe just take a chance with someone" she had a confused look on her face

''You never answered my question" she said.

"Just trying to give you advice" I said smiling. She then raised her eyebrows "Thanks for the info, ill definetly go ask a girl out now" she laughed putting her hand on my shoulder walking out. UGH.

----

I went to the gym to try to gain muscle just so the incident won't happen again, but I failed so I stopped trying. I looked over to my right to see Alex, she was doing situps and talking with some girl. She was laughing and gave the other girl a hug. Is she actually going to ask that girl out?!

Alex then looked over to me and I began lifting more weights, I failed and almost fell to the floor, she began laughing with her friend. "idiots" I muttered under my breath. My plan to show off didn't work. I began making my way over to Jasmine she was running on the treadmill and stopped when she looked at me. "Well if it isn't Perez" I smiled at her but after she began laughing, I was so confused.

"Why are you laughing?" I said. She slowed down her laughter gasping for air "I-I just never knew you would be at the gym, working out'' I then got angry I was well built, not too skinny, not to overweight and not to be an ass but I got a great ass. 

I mocked her and walked away when she caught up to me "Hey chill Perez it was a joke, you got a great body and-  I cut her off by slapping her in the arm. She then pouted rubbing where I hit her ''Ouch that hurt' she said. I laughed.

''OH YEA AND YOU KNOW WHY IT HURTS BECAUSE I GOT MUSCLESSS BITCH!!!" I  jumped around her laughing. Everyone was looking at us including Alex. I left the weight room laughing with her.

----

We were assigned jobs in this prison I was Technician with a few other few people, two of them were Alex and Beatrice. Beatrice and I walked along to the electric shop to learn about the job.

"INMATES DO IT RIGHT" the police officer yelled. I looked at his name, Dustin Brady. We were doing this thing where we had to fix a lamp. ''Shit...Shit!"

I yelled as my fingers burned, "PEREZ RESTART," Dustin said smirking. "w-wha but I-"  Beatrice's hand went to my lips cutting me off  ''what was that for'' I asked angrily staring at the idiotic cop. "Don't mess with him he can send you to SHU'' she replied "It's not fair though" I pouted. ''You did it wrong restart and stop acting like a child" I smiled and said ''Okay, mom' she then replied ''don't call me mom'' I then laughed ''what is it daddy then? okay daddy"

A/N- Hey guys sorry for the wait for this chapter. ❤