Chapter 22

Riley POV

It's like I couldn't cry anymore, I cried too much, it's like I'm out of tears.

I was in the gym working out. I remember when we would-ugh stop. I was doing push ups I got up to 99 but my hands failed to hold me up, I fell on the 99th one. "Oh c'mon!"

I standed up and started doing situps, I saw Beatrice walking her way over slowly looking devastated. She looked like she also cried all night.

"Hey Riley..need some help?" She said. "I-its okay" I said. She nodded and went back to her friends. I felt someone poke me from behind, I turned around to see Kara smileing. "Stop smiling, how are you not sad!" I said. She laughed "I never liked her, she's the one who shipped you and Alex anyways, she probably deserved this" she said laughing. I got angrier, I grabbed her shirt, "Listen, you will never get Alex you physocotic dickhead" she laughed more.

While Beatrice pulled me aggresivily away from her "Let me fucking go, I'll teach that bitch!" I tried to get out of her grip but she holded me tight. "Riley, just forget about it." She said. I looked at her confusingly. "You expect me to forget about it that easily, who knows Kara probably was the one who even murder-" I was cut off by a sharp pain to the back of my head.

I fell onto the ground and everything went blurry all of a sudden.

---

Alex's POV

I ran to the nurses room to check on Riley, I was also sad that Jasmine was gone, and I promise, I promise I will fucking kill the bitch who did that, but I felt like I couldn't kill anyone.

I opened the doors and saw her lying in bed with a white cloth across her forehead, I walked to her and kissed her on the lips. "You okay?" I asked. She nodded. I never actually saw her smile in the past few days, she just looked stressed out and broken, so much things have happened to her.

The docter came on "Hello Docter Gonzalez, hows Riley?" I asked. He shook his head looking through some filed. "She's alright just gonna have a few headaches" I nodded and left Riley to sleep.

As I walked to my bunk I heard Veronica talking with Valentine's mother in another bunk. I crept to the entrance and put my ear to it. "Jobs done, we should celebrate, that fuckhead probably learned her listen not to mess with us" They all laughed. I balled my fits and was almost about to go in but with 4 of them, I could never outake them, especially Valentine's mother,she's stronger then she looks. They should've went to a higher jail security, they should've got more years added for killing an inmate! Valentine was also there, I haven't seen her in a long time, When I see her I don't think I could keep all the anger insjde.

I walked go our bunk calling Beatrice and Maria over. Once I told them what I found out, they both nodded excitedly, ready to get revenge on these motherfuckers. Now, we weren't going easy and just superglue  dildo go their head, I will make their lives worst here. I didn't know who exactly killed Jasmine, but I have an idea that it's probably Kara or Valentine. "I wanna fucking hurt that bitch so bad" Maria said.

Maria was crying also, we all missed her so much. Jasmine was a tease, She practically helped me and Riley get together. I knew from the beginning Jasmine like Riley. She came up to me one day, it was after the party. She said how she liked Riley and wanted her, but could see that Riley loved me really much and that I loved her really much. I remeber that smile, her smiling when she knew she couldn't get someone she loved, but still smiled.

Me, Beatrice and Maria barged in, they all looked shocked. "I ain't scared of you" I said to Valentine's Mother Gloria. She laughed "like if" I went closer to her a few cm apart. "HIT me then" I said.

She put her hands up in a fist, Just as she was about to punch me I grabbed her hand and hurted her by twisting it. She screamed in pain. The others were held down by Maria and Beatrice.  Beatrice slapped Veronica multiple times, I don't know why she did, Veronica did nothing. I covered Gloria's mouth, and elbowed her throat. I pushed her onto the floor and punched her multiple times "Why did you kill her!!" She had blood all over her face. I got up and walked slowly away from her, Beatrice beat up Veronica, Maria didn't. They folloerd me out, I saw Riley with her hands to her mouth. "Perezfect.." I said

She shook her head "You said no more fucking violence" she said looking over to Gloria. "she killed our friend, she should get a more Brutal punishment." I said. She came up to me and slapped me. I holded my face "What the.." She walked backwards in tears. I walked to her hugging her, while she cried onto my chest. Beatrice and Maria came into the hug.

"We got eachother now, don't worry"