Chapter 23

Kara's POV

How dare Riley try to hit me! I never killed Jasmine, but I did give Alex fake drugs. I wanted Riley to die but why did Jasmine have to! Well it's good anyways that bitch is out of the way, now to get Alex back. I walked to Alex's bunk to see her lying in bed just staring at the bunk ontop of her, she was probably thinking of so many things. "Hey" I said. She noticed my presence and sat up. "Hi" she said. I sat beside her. "What are you thinking about?" She sighed.

"Who killed Jasmine" she looked at me staring at me as if I killed Jasmine. "To be honest the only person that was around Jasmine was Beatrice, Beatrice could've done it." I said.

She looked at me slightly laughing "Are you crazy? Beatrice would never do that" she went back to her serious face. Ugh why did Alex have to be so fucking smart.

Alex is mine, not Rileys. I was her fucking friend before Riley and she just came out of nowhere and stole her from me. I turned Alex to me and went ontop of her kissing her. I missed these lips. I put my shirts up her side and went down to her neck. "You probably need a distraction from all these stuff right?" I whispered into her ear. She tried pushing me off of her but I didn't give up, I just wanted her, I kissed and sucked on her neck. Giving her a small hickey. I grabbed her ass. She moaned.

I heard a small gasp to see Riley standing at the bunk door with her hand to her mouth. Alex pushed me off of her and tried to explain. "Riley she forced herself onto me" She said. I could see her eyes go to her neck, I smiled in victory.

"You say I'm the hoe right? Go fuck yourself Asslex" she pushed Alex out of the way and grabbed something and left, Alex followed her out, while I came also to see the drama.

"Hey Riley!" Alex said running to Riley. I laughed. Alex grabbed her hands. While Riley slapped her hand "Let me fucking go!" Alex still holded her hand tightly "I did not cheat on you, I would never do that Riley,I literally love you, please believe me" she said with tearing eyes. Riley shook her head laughing while tearing up. "You don't loved me, I don't love you"

My plan worked, Riley and Alex are separated. "We're done" Riley said. Alex let go of her, while she walked away.

Alex turned to me with her head down. Tears coming out. Woah, I've never seen Alex cry. She walked up to me put me against the wall "Why would you do that Kara!" She said. I looked into her eyes and saw sadness. No stop Kara, you'll get Alex now.

She let me go and walked away. Crying.

A/N-Woah f u Kara, vote and comment your thoughts. THANK U