Chapter 18

Alex's POV
I didn't wanna go off at Herald but why did she have to stay here! She could hurt Riley. Why do things get worst. I went to go check on Riley, she was laying on her bed sniffling.

"Hey Perezfect" I said she didn't turn around. I turned her over to see her eyes all puffy looking like she be crying. I hugged her close to me "I'm sorry, but I had to" I said giving a quick peck on her soft lips. Our foreheads were together while I stared into her eyes for a while, she broke the silence. "She's staying in this prison, what if-" I cut her off "Nothings gonna happen to you, I'm gonna make sure of it" I said trying to smile at her. I couldn't smile when she was sad. She smiled back, with one tear dropping.

----

Jasmine's POV

"Ow" I groaned out as Beatrice repeatedly hit me, I swapped her hands away putting my fists up "Hit me one more time bout to catch these hands" I said. "Don't you ever say that I'm gonna get with her" she said pointing over to Veronica. Veronica was a cutie, she was a Blondie with blue eyes. "WELL it's not my fault, you keep on checking her out!" I said angrily.

"What you jealous or something" she said crossing her arms smirking. She kinda looked hot like that. "Uh no why would I be" I said looking away. Beatrice was about to say something but was cut off by Veronica coming up to our table. "Hey Veronica" Beatrice said hugging her.

"Hey sexy" Veronica said back. Veronica holded Beatrices hand "how bout we go somewhere else" she said. I snorted "Yeah like hell". Veronica stared at me with a confused look.

"What's your problem" She said. I laughed "Simple..your face" she got more angrier but Beatrice calmed her down. Veronica walked away while Beatrice looked at me surprised. "You are jealous!" She said. "I'm not! Your practically my mother" I said. She snorted "fuck you" I giggled "Okay" I ate my breakfast while Beatrice
got up putting her leftover in the trash while I followed her into our bunk seeing Alex and Riley cuddling. We both watched in awe trying not to wake them up. But then Maria barged in screaming, Alex fell off the bed while Riley looked everywhere for Alex.

I laughed at them and shut Maria's hand. "WHAT'S UP!" Maria said screaming. "The ceiling duh, now why are you screaming?" I asked. "Because I got a date with The police officer, Officer King". Riley groaned and helped Alex up. We all stared at her, shaking our heads. "Why would you do that" Riley said. Riley made a mistake, She didn't want Maria to make one also. "He's so cute and funny!" She said jumping around.

I cringed at her "Ugh fine just let me go to sleep with Alex" Riley said going back to bed. Me and Beatrice oood.  "YOU WANNA SLEEP WITH ALEX WOW!" I said. They both ignored us and went back to sleep. We all said our goodnights and went to sleep.

----