Chapter 4

I groaned in bed I didn't wanna get up. I rolled over the bed too much and fell on the ground, stupid thin beds,  I heard Maria giggling. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Beatrice said looking down at me smirking. What was she doing here.

"Maybe I DID" I said glaring at her, she chuckled and put a hand to help me up as I reached for it Maria got down and pushed her hand away and held her hand out instead.Confused I accepted her hand anyways. Beatrice just shrugged and walked away to Alex who was staring at Maria's and I's hands.

"Hi Riley" Maria said sheepishly "Hey" I said staring at Alex who had jealousy in her eyes while Maria looked away and blushed. Alex walked up to me with her arms crossed. "get a room" Alex said "This is our room" I replied, Alex was suprised to see I actually responded back to her, she scoffed and walked passed Maria pushing her.

"You're cute" Maria said looking at my lips then back to my eyes. "Thank you" she leaned closer to me our noses almost touching then she kissed me. I was surprised but kissed back. Her arms went up my shirt to my side's, She pulled me up to my bed and got on top of me, unbuttoning my shirt. I pulled away, this does not feel right, I wanted Alex's lips on mine. She pulled my face back to hers and unzipped my pants. I pushed her away a little more "M-maria I don't want to" I said nervously. She smiled and got pulled off of me by somebody.

"Forgot about me didn't you?" Beatrice said staring right at me.