Chapter 14

Rileys POV

For the past few days Beatrice, Jasmine, Maria and Alex were teasing me. I guess Alex got over the Hailey assaulting thing, but I still have to  ignore her or I'll die in here by Alex's crazy girlfriend. Jessica is way better then Kara. Jessica has been really nice to be but I just don't know how I feel about her.

I still didn't get over how Jasmine kissed me. She was the most tease, like pulling my chair when I'm about to sit on it and then I fall on the floor like an idiot.

As of right now my stepmother wanted to talk to me, hopefully this goes well. I walked inside her bunk to see her and the girl who attacked me, I also saw Megan and Jordan. Megan had green eyes, nice toned body, black hair and a perfect smile. Jordan was kind of the same expect for blue eyes instead. To be honest Megan was hot.

"What do you want?" I said to my stepmother while her bunkmates checked me out. "Woah thats your daughter" Megan said biting her lip. I smiled at her and looked back at my stepmother. "I'm not her daughter" I said to my stepmother she looked hurt. "I raised you and look what you turned out to be" My stepmother said.

I raised my eyebrow "Was that a compliment?" She smiled "Of course it was" I smiled back. Her smile fades away as she gets more serious. "I said I wanted to do business with you, do you agree?" She said. I knew she wanted me to accept but if we fail who knows what the consequences will be. "I don't want to escape this prison, thanks for the offer but no." I said. Megan quickly put her hand over my mouth "Be quiet Perez" she said.

"Its okay" my stepmother said signaling. Megan moved away from me. I glanced at Jordan and she winked at me, I rolled my eyes and looked back at my stepmother. "Fine, I got another deal its kind of related with drugs though" she said pacing around the room. I got angry again, she wanted me to get with drugs again hell no. "What makes you think I would do this again" I asked.

"You need money don't you?" She smirked, I nodded. "I can give you the money to buy anything you need in this prison" Did I really want to do this? I had no money and this would be great, but what if we get caught. She knew what I was thinking "I can ensure you, we won't be caught, Jordan's the driver she gets the drugs and money from another guy outside, you have to distract the cop, I can see she has a liking for you" I raised my eyebrows in confusion and turned around to see Officer Winn winking at me.

I groaned "What so I have to flirt with her?" My stepmother laughed "Of course you do, don't worry Riley I can see that you're great at flirting" I smirked.

Megan whispered something to my stepmother "Oh and Megan will be helping you" I shook Megan's hand and agreed to my stepmothers deal. Hopefully this turns out to be good.

------

"Yo bitch, your on Alex's team and Kara's on mine" Jasmine said. Kara death stared at me which kind of scared me. Jasmine said I was on her team but I guess not anymore. We were on the court playing a 2v2.

"START" Maria yelled. It was our ball first, Alex got the ball and did some tricks and went up she passed it to me and I shot and got it in. Alex went in for a high five to me but Kara high fived her instead. It was winners ball.

I passed the ball to Alex but Kara stole it and traveled. We both called it at the same time and Jasmine sighed. Jasmine blocked the ball and stole it shooting it from the three point line getting it in. "YESSS" Jasmine yelled. We did checkmate and I was about to shoot but was tackled on the ground by Kara. "What the fuck foul" I said to Maria who was the referee.

I pushed Kara off of me and she kicked my leg I got up and was about to make a move but Jasmine pulled me back. "Chill go to the free throw line" I shot it in and got it in.

Kara kept on repeatedly pushing me hard which made me more mad. She took the ball and kicked it towards me, it was gonna slam on my face but Alex blocked it. Maria was tired after blowing the whistle alot of times. At the end of the game me and Alex won which was no suprise. Jasmine trash talked to me.

--

I went inside the shower finally feeling relief. I was interrupted as Jessica got inside the shower with me. I quickly covered my body and closed my eyes. "Really Perez?" She went closer to me and started kissing me but stopped and sighed. "What happened" I asked. "Why is there a hickey on your neck?"

Oh shit I totally forgot about that.