Chapter 12: I'll Take You Right There (Part 3)

Achi saw from the corner of his eye as Kluay and the pretty brunette made their way towards restrooms, his arm on her waist, her head comfortably laying on his chest and a hand fisted in his shirt. He looked around, as if to make sure that nobody noticed them, and into a dark corridor.

Achi sneered with derision and considered the drink that P'Mick placed before him. It tasted god-awful, but the burning sensation wasn't bad, especially when combined with heat gathering in his stomach. He guzzled the alcohol in one go and shuddered, making Than giggle, which triggered a bout of hiccups.

Achi shot up to his feet and followed Kluay on unsteady legs, not really knowing what he expected to see. Definitely not the sophomore hurriedly ushering the brunette, who flirted with him all night long, to the girls' restroom.

"Come on, you know you want to." He cajoled.

"You're so good to me P'..." She slurred drunkenly, but still managed to sound coy.

"Don't I know it." Kluay was as confident as ever, and he drew her closer. "Now, let's get to it and–"

That was the last thing the boy heard, because the doors closed behind the couple. Well, it's not like I didn't see that coming, Achi congratulated himself for not believing, for one minute, in any of those silly jokes Kluay made from day one. He was damn happy that he was right. In fact, he was so pleased that he was going to go back to Than and P'Mick and consume all the drinks they gave him.

And he was even going to pretend he enjoyed himself.

***

Where the hell is everybody? Puen thought anxiously as he looked for familiar faces in the crowd. Kluay was gone from the place he saw him last, and he cursed Singha for calling him at this hour. Every other day he would be glad to hear from his friend, but he felt troubled since today's events at the beach, because some instinct told him that it wasn't the end.

....And there they were. Than and P'Mick sitting by the table with a row of empty glasses.

Puen unceremoniously moved people aside and went straight to them. The closer he got the angrier he was, seeing the man all over his boyfriend, who was apparently fine with it. When P'Mick took Than's face in his hands, Puen almost lost it. He was going to kill someone, starting with this asshole and ending with Kluay, who was supposed to take care of the freshmen.

"What's going on?" He shouted, wanting to be heard through the loud music.

"Who rrr uuu?" Than squinted at him, P'Mick continuously cupping his cheeks.

Puen flinched like he was slapped. He felt his smartphone buzzing in his hand, and when he checked it, he saw that it was Singha again. He looked from his phone to Than, who was still letting the other guy touch him and seemed not to recognize him. Torn, Puen reigned in his anger and hesitated, not sure if he should take the call, or not.

Screw it, he thought furiously.

***

24 HOURS EARLIER

"P', are you serious about this?" Achi was completely flabbergasted.

"Like a heart attack." Kluay muttered not taking his eyes off the screen.

"P', can you–?" Than turned to Puen.

"Ask this crazy guy." The sophomore indicated Kluay with a head movement.

Both freshmen looked at each other glumly and curled up on the sofa with identical unamused expressions.

The four of them had planned to watch the latest blockbusters but Puen's offhand comment, about used to playing games and being quite good at it, sparked Kluay's competitive spirit. Movie night forgotten, both sophomores sat on the floor, solely concentrating on the virtual reality. What was supposed to be only one quick round, turned into an hour long marathon and the two boys were getting impatient, because surprisingly Kluay had his ass kicked repeatedly.