Paradise

#1

"So what

I'm still a rockstar

I got my rock moves

And I don't need you!"

Katie sang jumping around in her skinny leather jeans and tannish brown frilly top. She smirked to Jackson and waved flirtatiously at him and I laughed throwing my hands in the air.

She was on the table top of the bar, dancing around and I could tell all the boys were watching. Katie was naturally beautiful and sang perfectly with no problem. She wasn't drunk, and neither was I. She wants to become famous so we come here and she sings trying to find the right person to hook her up with a manager.

"I'm just fine! And you're a fool so!" she sang and jumped off the bar table, going up to Jackson and caressed his face quickly. He laughed clapping with the crowd and she continued singing, jumping around and everyone was singing along to P!nk - So What with her. "Ba da da da da da!" She finished sticking out her tongue.

I laughed grabbing her in a hug. "You are golden! Tonight a regular teenager, tomorrow you'll be a mega superstar!" I said grinning. Jackson walked over and hugged Katie smiling. "You look great!" He complimented. She blushed. "Oh stop!" She gushed and we waved goodbye, going out the door quickly.

"Oh dang it, I forgot you have practice!" She said squealing as she drove me to the arena. We went inside and helped me in my outfit, skates and put my hair in a bun quickly. "Have fun!" She said smiling and I laughed skiing to the center of the arena.

I kicked my heels and shove backwards, swerving and started forward. I gained speed as I leaped into the air and broke into a smile as I twirled and landed perfectly on the ice, I twirled and swerved my right leg and shoved.

doing a cute little dance with my hands and my feet moved crazy to the beat of the song playing. When suddenly I started feeling faint and coughing. I collapsed to the ground coughing and I pulled my hand away from my mouth. Seeing blood, I knew something was seriously wrong. "KATIE!"

-----------------

"We've tried everything, there's nothing we can do..." The doctor said sadly to Katie. She glared at him. "Can't you get someone to donate or something?!" She demanded. "How long do I have?" I asked my voice emotionless. He frowned. "6 months at the most."

I nodded slowly and stood up. I swung my bag over my shoulder and walked out the door and to the car. Katie followed and we drove to our apartment. I ran inside and slammed my door shut. I threw myself onto my bed and started crying. "Lauren... Open up please." Katie said knocking. "I just want to be alone..." I said and she sighed walking away.

NIALL'S POV

"That's depressing..." Zayn said sadly and stood up, walking to the kitchen. "I want to help her somehow." Harry said smiling. I sighed. "She was going to compete in nationals..." I mumbled sadly staring at the tv. "We should make a statement... You know online. To say to pray for her or something." Harry said thinking. I shook my head, "That's not going to help her." "Why don't we surprise her?" Liam suggested. Louis grinned. "Yeah... We could go and meet her!" He said excitedly. I stood up and grabbed my phone.