Chapter 17

#21

We headed to my house even though the management lady was stern about it because she thought the boys should be in the hotel instead. I went upstairs and laid down on my bed closing my eyes. "I am so screwed up." I looked up to see Zayn looking very frustrated. "Why?" I asked. "I think I made eye contact with the girl of my freaking dreams last night and I couldn't meet her because she left the concert before I could talk to her." He said sadly. I frowned. "Aww that's so sad. And sweet but still sad." I said sitting up a bit feeling a really bad headache. Zayn looked concerned. "You okay? You didn't look so good back at the concert and all." He asked. I sighed, "Nothing pain relievers won't fix." I said getting under the blankets and shivered. He stood up straight and walked over to me confused. "Lauren, are you cold?!" He asked panicky. I nodded looking at him strangely. He put his hand on my forehead. "Your burning up!" He said jumping up and going to the door. "I've gotta get the boys-" "No!" I yelled and he turned around. "Don't tell them... I'm fine! I don't want to ruin the concert tomorrow." I begged. He sighed and nodded. "We tweeted. I think there will be over 1 million coming and probably way more watching on tv." He said smiling lightly trying to calm down. "I'll call a doctor and distract the boys, okay?" he asked. I nodded smiling as best I could as Zayn left the room.