Chapter 9

#13

"I can't feel my legs!" Niall said dramatically and after he said it, Louis shoved him to the ground for no reason. "Gosh your so mean, Louis!" I said laughing and helped Niall up. He waved me off and then his smile lit up brightly. "Wha-" "I'm going to kill that-"

"I have no idea what's your problem but okay..." I shrugged walking the other way. I wonder why Louis is so insane. I walked over to the cafe because I was the only one who told Zayn to go here.

I walked in and sat beside him. "How are you feeling?" I asked as we sat on tall chairs and I rested my arms on the bar table. He sighed. "Not that joyful. How was it?" He asked frowning.

"Great. I beat their butts! Well... Niall was on my team and I admit he helped a bit." I laughed. "Can I ask you something?" he asked spinning in his chair to face me. I shrugged. "Sure!" "Can I kiss you?" He asked shyly looking down trying to hide his face. I bit my lip and closed my eyes sighing. I can't believe he just asked me that. Can he kiss me?!?!??!? What's only one kiss? Right?....

But still kissing Zayn sounds weird. Why does he want to kiss me anyway? I'm just some girl going through a hard time when these boys come along and want to help. That's why I'm not depressed and I'm so thankful. Even if I don't like Zayn, shouldn't I at least give him a shot? After all he and the others have done for me.

I owe it to Zayn. "O-okay." I said stuttering nervously. He looked up shocked but smiled and I smiled back. I closed my eyes and leaned closer to him. Oh gosh I wish this were Niall. Why am I even thinking that???????