Chapter 5

#5

He pulled me into an empty room and shut the door smirking. He closed his eyes and leaned up against the wall relaxing himself. "You are drunk." I stated. He chuckled nodding. "Why do you need me in here?" I asked angrily and tried opening the door to leave but he grabbed my waist and shoved me on the bed. "Dennis!" I yelled shoving him off of me. "You never..." He didn't finish. "I never what?!" "You never do anything I want to do." He stated glaring at me. My eyes widened and I stood up. "Dennis... just calm down. I promise we'll talk later okay?" I asked forcing on a smile trying to calm him down.

"You're never willing." He stated grabbing me and shoving me on the bed, pulling off my shirt. "NIALL!!!!"

{{{{{-LOUIS'S POV-}}}}}

I watched as Sexyback started playing on blast and Harry and Katie smirked and drunk as much as they could, jumping on the table and dancing. It was hilarious. I looked to my left and on the floor where everyone was dancing, was a girl challenging her friend to a dance match with the song.

I smirked walking to them and grabbed the girls waist. She turned glaring at me. "What? Oh wait your that guy..." She trailed off remembering. I sighed rolling my eyes, grabbing her and we started dancing. "Come on." I said grinning. "I'm bringing sexy back!"

She grinned as well and shoved me off of her, doing some pretty awesome moves. I laughed sarcastically and beat her easily. She sighed putting her hands up doing a spin and dipping, her hands gliding up my chest and she shoved me when she was done. "Go head be gone with it!" I could hear Harry and Katie screaming over the music. I glanced at everyone and the attention was on only this girl and I. "If that's your girl better watch your back!"

I grabbed her waist, giving her support as she shoved up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I gripped her lower back knowing what she was doing almost naturally. She let go and went limp, flipping off my and put her right arm around my neck, lifting her leg up seductively smirking at me. As if saying, don't even try challenging me. I laughed as the song ended and we both got off one another. "You're good. Hi I'm Jenny." She said smiling. I shook her hand smiling. "I'm Louis." I said and she chuckled, "Yeah, I know." I bit my lip, feeling very glad I approached her. She was beautiful.

Niall suddenly walked up and looked kind of nervous. "Have you seen, Lauren? Something doesn't feel right." He asked. I shook my head frowning. "You should check upstairs. A lot of times couples go up there and um... Yeah. Or she could just have a headache. I go up there when I'm not feeling well and want to get away from everyone." Jenny said shrugging pointing to the staircase. "Thanks!" Niall said and went up that way. I hope everything's okay!